chapter five

you were at home and you were alone. you could see alot better with your new glasses. you could now see far distances. you lie there in your bed over thinking what you did to eddie. why did you have to always to the right thing. it was still the same day so you just went a field that was peaceful enough to read your book. instead of reading in the grass you climbed a tree you laughed whilst climbing because you thought of that time you almost killed patrick. you kept thinking about eddie and realized how much you missed him. but you were free now he caused stress in your life only a little but still stress so you climbed down the tree and ran wild and free forgetting all responsibilties in life and being yourself. you got tired and walked over to a log and sat down nothing in your hands which was unusual since you were always reading a book you seemed different in a good way. you sat and just thought about everything and you heard footsteps and ran to hide behind some tall grass that was in the fields.  you looked over at the tree and saw your stuff still there. the noise you had just heard and it was the losers club. eddie. they seemed to be talking about beverly. you thought up of a plan to get out of there. whilst you were thinking eddie said something. "Y/n is gone now, i yelled at her i should probably go apologize to her. i miss her" this made you angry but you had plans. you felt your more evil side coming out. you had figured the plan out now you would run out and grab your bag and stuff then run to your house. you went to grab your bag and then ran out of there. they all saw you but none reconized you because you had glasses and just a couple hours ago you got braces and ontop of looking different you had a lisp so you sounded different. the sun was shinning on you so your hair seemed a different color. running you almost trippped over a rock but that didnt stop you you kept running and laughed it off.

♥this was last minute i pushed myself to do this so i hope you like it♥