chapter seven (last chapter)

eddies pov

i arrive at her house.

*knock knock*

her sister opens up. "hi is (y/n) here?" i ask and her sister just looks at me

"um hello?" "i have a name you know. and y/n isnt here now leave" she shuts the door in my face. i knock again. she opens up again. "sorry do you know where she could have went?"

"ugh your so annoying after i tell you will you leave!" she said rolling her eyes "um yes of course"

"shes at the park"

the park

how did i not know, she loves that place. especially when she needs to calm down. i sprinted to the park trying not to trip. i arrive and there is only one person there she was beautiful. the way her hair glowed in the sunlight.

"y/n?"

she snapped her head back at me so fast i almost heard a woosh. "yes?" "um, i uh have um this for you." i say giving her the book. "is that all you wanted?" she said but she didnt just say it i felt hurt when she said it. it was like she was transfering her feeling she felt angry hurt and sad all at once.

 "no. i wanted to say sorry for acting out and i didnt mean what i said i was just angry and.. gah! i cant take this anymore! i miss you! i... love you..."

she got up came over to me and hugged me. "i forgive you, eddie" it looked like she was about to kiss me but she didnt; so i did. she pulled away almost immedantly afterward "OH! i DIDNT oh my god im so sorry i didnt know i thought you weren't comfortable with that if i had known i would have done that a long time ago" she said looking embarassed. i kiss her again and this time it lasts longer. she pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "lets go home." she smiled and took my hand.

♥this is the end of this story sadly. but if you all really want it to come back pm me or something but other than that i dont know if i should countinue the other stories i have or start a new one if i start a new one it will be probably tmnt donnie x reader or something sorry for my bad grammar so yeah this is it um sad? i dont know i just need feedback. but anyways check out my other stories and stuff. so is this goodbye? more like farewell or something. bye♥