//

*yes i know all the words are lowercase, too lazy to change my settings.*

lights flashed blue and red, wailing police cars ripping through the cold night in boston. natsu was pinning down a man with a scowl on his face, and a gun held against his neck by natsu.

"you messed with the wrong jeweler my friend." natsu snickered. it only took a few seconds after to have police bust through the glass doors and see natsu with his knee planted on the robber's chest and the side of the gun pressed against his neck. "sir put down the gun." a woman's voice ordered. natsu let go of the gun and lifted the man off the ground, a loud grunt and disrespectful spit of disgust leaving the man's mouth. through a line of male police officers emerged a woman with her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail and her right hand pressed against her side for easy reach to her gun. natsu halted, noticing the woman's comely appearance, before shoving the caught man towards the her as she swiftly moved her hand from her side to the robber's wrists, and in one second were decorated in cuffs. "alright, big man, you're visiting the rack. anything you say can and will be held against you in court, so watch your mouth." the woman proceeded to hand the man over to a male cop, who was accompanied by another to take the robber to the police car that waited outside, blinding lights still flashing.