you accedentally turn him on

This chapter is dedicated to everyone who said happy birthday. Thank you! Cx

Zayn: you were tired and just got home from a long day at school. you changed into an over sized sweater ans nothing else but your panties. it was hot out yet it was kind of cold so it was a good out fit. as you layed on the couch your eyes got heavier until you drifted into sleep. about 30 minutes later there was a knock on your door.you grumbled and went to answer it. Zayn your boyfriend stood wide eye'd you looked down to see that you panties were somewhat exposed.  you blushed fixing your appearance. "hey babe that was a nice hello" he bit his lip walking inside holding your waist as he shut the door with his foot. " Lets have some fun before your parents get home. " he growled into your ear.

Harry: You were finally home from your yoga class wearing your thin as paper grey yoga pants. "I missed you" Harry kissed you at the bottom of the stairs. "I missed you too" you smiled. you turned around and ran up the stairs then wondering why Harry didn't follow you up. when your eyes met Harry's face a smirk played on your lips as you realized Harry was looking at your bottom the whole time. his grey sweats now  looked tight on him. "I'm going to take a shower want to join?" you teased giggling as he ran up the stairs.

Liam: your friends had invited you out to a new club tonight and they invited Liam your crush. you agreed to go and were now getting ready putting on a cute outfit. as you entered the club with your friends Liam shows up. everyone had a few drink and felt more 'alive' so decided to go dance. you were swaying your hips on the dance floor. you turn to see Liam who had been watching you the whole time. his Adams apple bobbed up and down indicating he gulped. his hands made their way to his crotch covering it as he ran back to the booth.

Louis: Louis your best friend invited you over to hang out. he was annoying and always played pranks on you but you loved him anyways. as you two were conversing on the couch you reached towards your cup of water and began taking small sips. Louis tilted the cup making it fall all over your white shirt. making your light pink bra show through. you blushed trying to cover yourself. Louis' eye's widened and he bit his lip. "I-I'm sorry here wear m-my sweater" he said taking off his red  hoodie.

Niall: You were at a house party and you decided to wear heels this time. after a few beers you were feeling a bit bubbly and cheeky. you felt someone tap your shoulder and you turned around to meet niall. you were finally about an inch taller than him "hey (y/n)!" he smiled "Niall! " you exclaimed pulling him in for a hug. you accedentally pushed his head down on your breast during the hug. you let go and met his red face.  you were slightly embarrassed too but niall luckily cleared the awkward air "you look beautiful" he scratched his neck smiling at you