One

(That is Hiro)

I placed back and forth by the door, that only ONE MONTH ago King had left to confront the Seven Deadly Sin's. He was supposed to come back two weeks ago. I stopped in my tracks and my hands few to my head and I started to tug at my hair.

"Where is HE??!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"You shouldn't pull at your hair Hiro, you don't want to go bald do you?" I looked over to see one of the new generation, Gila I think her name was. My hands lowered at I looked at her.

"Let the head masters know that I am going to look for King." I simply said. Gila smiled.

"Oh yes, I meant to report this to you but, King has rejoined the Seven Deadly Sin's. His betrayal is known throughout the holy knights." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Then let them know one of their diamond knights is now joining the rivals known as the Seven Deadly Sin's." Pure shock came on her face.

"Now why would you do that?"

"Did you not know? I have hated the holy knights my whole puny little immortal life. They killed my adoptive father and kidnapped me and my little sister who was only a few months old. They forced me to become a holy knight or they would kill my sister. Well guess what, they killed her anyway. So I am leaving for good. And if anyone tries to stop me, their life will be taken by the Black Raven." She kept her posture but I could see the fear in her eyes. I turned away and walked out the door. I walked all the way towards the exit. A random new generation grabbed my arm.

"Hey little knight, now where do you think you're going?" I slowly looked up and glared at him.

"Zandorf! Let her leave, she will destroy you!!" I heard Gila yell. Zandorf just laughed.

"What can a little girl do to me?" I grabbed his hand.

"Get your hand off my arm unless you want to have one arm." He didn't budge. I ripped his hand off of my arm and his entire arm came off. I threw it on the floor and looked at him. "I keep my promises. I said to Gila that whoever tries to stop me from leaving... Their life will be taken by the Black Raven. And look who tried to stop me." I smiled at the terrified knight. I raised my hand and my pure black sword appeared. I lifted it and cut the knight in half. I looked to the crowd of new generation. "Anyone else want to stop me from leaving?" A group of new generation walked up their swords ready. They were dead in 30 seconds. After that I walked out, and began my journey to find King.

-Time Skip to when she found the tavern-

I finally found the place where King is. I walked over to the tavern and was about to go up the steps when a huge hand stopped me. I looked to see a giant, no I recognize her.

"Diane, serpent sin of envy. It is a pleasure to meet you." I bowed.

"A Holy Knight. How did you find us?" She asked me. I laughed.

"EX-Holy Knight. I was planning on betraying them the second they kidnapped me and my little sister..." My face darkened. "And I knew it had to be soon the second they killed my little sister.." I shook my head and returned back to normal. "I am a friend of King's. I told him everything about me, bring him and he will tell you I am no friend of the Holy Knights." Diane nodded and peeked through a window.