Two

Recap

"Then let them know one of their diamond knights is now joining the rivals known as the Seven Deadly Sin's." Pure shock came on her face.

-

"A Holy Knight. How did you find us?" She asked me. I laughed.

-

"Ban??" Tears started to form as I looked at my brother. "Ban!" I jumped out of my seat and ran to my brother, hugging him tightly.

-

"So Lord King? Do you like Lady Hiro?" My head whipped around and I stared at Elizabeth in shock, my face heating up.

"Uh--u-um... I---"

Now

"Uh--u-um... I... O-of course I d-do she's my best fr-friend...?" Ban looked at me.

"Way to avoid the question." I shook my head.

"I'm gonna go sleep." Hawk finally looked at me.

"Not you too! What are you going to sleep on if Hiro is using the chastiefol?" I looked at him.

"I don't need the chastiefol to go to sleep you know." Ban and Meliodas gasped dramatically. I rolled my eyes and snapped my fingers. My chastiefol with Hiro still on it was now moved upstairs to Ban and my's room so she would actually be able to sleep. I then flew up to my room and laid on the couch, and fell asleep.

-

Hiro's POV:

I woke up on King's chastiefol and sat up and stretched. I yawned and jumped down onto the floor, Ban was passed out on the bed and King was sleeping on the couch. I knew there was no way Ban would be waking up anytime soon, so I walked over to King. I knelt down next to him and gently shook him. He stirred slightly and groaned lightly. He opened up his eyes revealing his brown orbs. I blushed a little because that groan was really sexy. I shook my head. Stop thinking like that Hiro! That is not appropriate for a story that kids probably read!!! I scolded myself.

"Hiro?... Good morning." King yawned snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Morning King, I was going to wake up Ban too but he won't wake up." King laughed.

"Yeah that's true. Well let's get some food." I nodded and we went downstairs. 

Once downstairs I went straight into the kitchen and started to make some food. I made crepes and got some ale. After I finished I brought out 5 plates of crepes and 5 mugs with a bottle of ale. I then walked back into the kitchen and got a huge 30 pound crepe and carried it outside. I put it on a table next to the sleeping Diane and went to go get her a barrel of ale. 

I walked back inside to see that Meliodas and Elizabeth down there.

"Good morning Lady Hiro."

"Morning Princess Elizabeth. I made crepes for everyone, dig in." We all started eating and talking. A few minutes later Diane woke up and saw the crepe. She poked her head inside.

"Who made me a crepe and brought me ale?"

"Hiro did." King said. Diane looked at me.

"I guess good cooking runs in the family." I nodded and gave her a slight smile, then Ban came down the stairs tired. He soon started a conversation with Meliodas, but before we knew it it turned into a challenge about who could catch the better ingredients for dinner.

"King, Hiro! Cmon hunt with us!" I sighed and summoned my pitch black sword and started off into the forest. I decided to not participate and sat by a river for the time.

~Time Skip to after they got the animals~

"I got a sword-tooth tiger!" Meliodas said smuggly.

"Well I got a lot of rare bunny animals!"

"King, Hiro what did you get?!" They said together looking at us.

"W-well... I got nothing..."

"Same."

"WhAt, you guys have to get something! Let's go out again and get bigger bett--" Meliodas got cut off by a loud screech.

"Was that...?" Ban started.

"Yes.." Meliodas said. Then the three males started towards the sound, and me, being the curious girl I am, followed them. Soon we stood in front of a huge creature that was in a crumbling piece of armor. It kept mumbling something I couldn't understand, but I had a feeling I knew who that was...

"Is that... Gowther?"

~~~~

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTERRRRRR

I didn't think this story would be that popular, but I promise the next chapter will be double the words or more!!! Byeeee~~~

Also tysm for 130+ reads~!