up for the challenge

toni's pov

After being informed about south side high shutting down. The trailer park was mayhem. Everyone rioting. First of all I️ didn't see the huge problem. Riverdale High offered more opportunities anyway. Maybe some of us want to make something out of our life. With everyone except me being very reluctant on our first day. I️ walked in ready.

Veronica Lodge greets us as we arrive. To friendly if I️ saw so myself. She's a friend of Jugheads so I️ try to be polite. As any friend of his is a friend of mine I️ suppose. She gives us schedules and out of the corner of my eye I️ see a gorgeous girl walking down the steps. Red hair. Long and curly. I️ kind of recognize her. She looks extremely hot and extremely bad ass.  She speaks and I️ don't rlly listen. As fangs kicks my foot and whispers to me "she's trashing us say something back" all I️ can say is "why don't you come over here and say that to my face" the red girl replies "happily, queen of the buskers" I️ walk towards her but Veronica stops us "alright everyone just go your separate ways the morning bell is about to ring" and I️t does a moment later. "That's Cheryl blossom. The head bitch I️n charge as she calls herself. Ever since Jason died she's been meaner then usual" Jughead tells Me. That's where I️ know where I've seen her. On the papers and tv. She's a blossom. The one that lost two family members in the span of almost no time. "She seems pretty confident in her self. Has she always been this way" "always" Jughead says "never mess with her. We have all tried. Never ends well" "I'll take my chances" I️ say "I'm up for a challenge" "you like her" Jughead replies "so what if I️ do" I️ say "I️ have her number" he blurts out. I️ practically rip the phone from his hands and scroll through his contacts till I️ find Cheryl blossom (don't call). "Thanks" I️ say. "I'm gonna win this challenge" I️ walk away and get ready for class. Thinking about the girl who gave me butterflies by calling me "queen of the buskers"

First chapter. I️ hope you like I️t :))