s i x

After looking yourself over in the mirror again, you took in a deep breath. Maybe too deep since you were so scared.
Trying to remind yourself that everything would be fine, you slipped on your small backpack and walked outside locking the door behind you.

-

You were nearly there. You could see them all, it looked like there was 5 of them. All of the ones you heard about? You couldn't really remembers their names, except Jeno because that was an easy name to remember. As you looked at the court getting closer and closer to you, you could feel tears threatening to spill. Why were you so nervous?

"Y/N!!" Donghyuck shouted out before throwing the ball that was in his hands to Mark.

He walked up to you and stood in front of you as the other boys watched from afar.
"So I'm finally meeting Satan!"

"Shut up, I told you not to call me that! I'm not a dude!!!" You playfully slapped his arm when you noticed the other guys giggling. Also, what the hELL happened to you??? One minute ago you were nearly crying and now you're talking to Donghyuck like he's your best friend??!

Stop. Your heart stopped. He put his arm around you and walked you over to the other guys. "Guys, this is Y/N!"

One of them giggled and introduced himself, Jaemin. "We were starting to think that Haechan made you up just to justify that he had a girlfriend, but I guess you are real" he added on before they all laughed.

You looked up at Donghyuck, confused. "Haechan?".

"Oh, it's a nickname I have with the guys."

Damn it. His smile. Bitch he had the cutest smile hOW???????

The rest of the guys introduced themselves. There was Jaemin, Jeno, Renjun, Mark and of course Donghyuck. But there was mentions of two other guys called Jisung and Chenle? Hmm.

-

You and Donghyuck sat out of the game on a bench while the others played, so yous could get to know each other.

"You're still forever going to remain as loser, you can't change my mind. Loser."

"Oh yeah?! Well you're forever going to remain as Satan! Satan dUDE."

The two of you had a long conversation and it somehow got back to the whole loser, Satan situation. He was much easier to talk to than you expected. He turned to you while scratching the back of his neck, he looked like he was a little nervous. "Hey, I was wondering. Do you maybe wanna hang out sometime? Maybe tomorrow, just us two?"

You were a little shocked at the sudden question but you soon calmed down and realised that would be great. "Sure, I would like that." You smile softly at him.

"Oh really?! Umm how does 6pm sound? We could maybe go for ice-cream and a walk through the park? Or is that too cheesy for Satan?" That little shit.

"I'm not sure what Satan would like. But I know that it's not too cheesy for me."

"AWWW LOOK AT THE LOVEBIRDS!!" You heard someone shout. Of course it was Mark, smh.

"Hey!! Get back to your game and mind your own damn business!!!" Donghyuck shouted at them trying to be angry but everyone just found it cute, you included.