Chapter 7: Going home

(This is a drawing my best friend drew of Ryan holding his spear which will be his main weapon later on in his life

(This is a drawing my best friend drew of Ryan holding his spear which will be his main weapon later on in his life. ^-^ So big thanks to my best buddy for making this cute little guy. I love her drawing's and shes the same person who made the cover of this book. 030)

As Ryan runs up to the carriage holding Sensia tightly he see's Luke leaning on it. Ryan puts Sensia down and looks her over checking if she was hurt or not "are you ok? your not hurt are you??" Sensia just shakes her head and smiles. " I'm fine Ryan. thanks to you" she smiles more and hugs, Ryan, tightly then steps away smiling. Ryan managed to calm her on the way here and made sure those twins weren't following. Ryan looks at Luke with a bit of anger, he was wondering why Luke was just standing around waiting for us, why wasn't he looking for Sensia? "where did you go." Ryan says with a blank face glaring at luke slightly. he looks at Ryan and raises an eyebrow. "excuse me?" Ryan takes a deep breath and says it again. " where, were, you." luke looks down at Ryan towering him. "looking for you after I lost you in the crowds." he says glaring at little Ryan. Ryan just looks down and sighs. "sorry..." luke pats his head and smiles "don't worry about it kid. I'm just glad you and Sensia are safe and sound" 

He opens the door for Sensia and Ryan, Ryan lets Sensia hop in first then he follows behind her and sits next to her in the carriage. luke shuts the door and sits with the driver again and then there off heading home. As there leaving Ryan looks out the window and gets a glimpse of a guy looking right at Ryan in the eyes. he had an odd looking mask on, but as another carriage goes past there's and it's gone so was the man that was looking at him. Ryan looks around seeing if he can see the man again but he's just gone.

When they got back to the castle luke walks Ryan and Sensia inside then leaves them walking off to Sensia's father. Ryan looked down slightly knowing he's probably going to get in trouble for putting Sensia in danger by leaving luke's side. Sensia notices Ryan looking upset and so she gives him a big hug. Ryan has never been a big fan of hugs but he's grown used to it since Sensia hugs him 24/7 but deep inside he kinda like's getting hugs. "you sure you didn't get hurt at all?" Ryan looks at her with concern. She just smiles and nods "of course I'm fine. don't worry about me ok?" he just sighs and smiles at her and hugs her. "come on let's go play in my room that will make you feel better!" Sensia gives Ryan her big smile and grabs his hand and starts dragging him off to her room, Ryan smiles at her following. they sit together in Sensia's room playing with her doll's and her tea set. Ryan doesn't know how to play dolls and tea parties but Sensia shows him what to do and tells him how to make up cool worlds using here imagination.

  (Being a kid is cool XD you can make up worlds and go to pixie land and fight pirates! ;p)