Chapter 43: the truth

(Sorry for not posting as often but I've been really busy lately and having a bit of a writing block didn't help. but thanks to my best friend who helped me get my mojo back~ I'm back to writing! so hopefully I can post more often I hope you like it, enjoy ^-^)

It's been about three week's now since Sensia got home, She's fully healed now but she doesn't know how Ryan is doing at all, and her father Apollo has yet to tell her who Vincent is. This starts to make Sensia slightly angry and upset since Apollo won't let her leave the house to go see Ryan and won't answer any of her questions about Vincent.  

As Sensia sat in a chair in her room looking out the window in a bit of a daze. Sensia snaps out of it as she hears a knock on her bedroom door. She turns her head and looks at the door. "come in!" As she watches to see who comes through the door she see's her father Apollo walk in smiling at her. "hello sweetie. how are you feeling today?" Sensia shrugs and looks back out the window. "I'm fine. have been for 2 weeks now.." Apollo sighs then close the door behind him then walks over and sits on the edge of Sensia's bed. "I had a talk with your, mother... and. I think it's time I told you about Vincent... and why he was after Ryan.." Sensia turns around and looks right at apollo slightly excited but a little scared to know.  

Apollo sighs and looks Sensia in the eye's as he speaks. "Vincent and I, are actually brothers..." Sensia's jaw drops out of complete shock. "H-he's your brother?!" Apollo nods slowly. "yes he is...he never use to be filled with so much hatred tho..  when we were younger he was much nicer, and our father gave me the crown to the throne instead of Vincent, Which made him pretty mad since he thought he should have the throne because he's the first born and that he would be better fit for it than me, but our father ignored him and still gave it to me. I think he secretly knew Vincent didn't have the right heart to be king and turns out he was right... Imagin what would have happened if he was the king and not me?" Sensia thinks for a little bit then looks out the window looking at the forest and the town. "It wouldn't be as peaceful as it is now..." Sensia says then looks back to Apollo and he nods slowly. "Mhm... His idea of a peaceful kingdom is to force all the kingdoms to be ruled under one kingdom..." Sensia tilts her head slightly. "did he tell you his plan?" Apollo nods. "Mhm.. before he ran away to complete his plan he told me to be careful and that he said he will one day rule over all the kingdoms, then he left.. I Haven't seen him since.." Sensia looks down slightly then Apollo slowly wraps his arms around her and gives her a nice warm hug.