He and his love

Hadi prov

In the morning my alarm stated ringing. I rub my eyes and get out of my bed lazily. Saw my phone and got excited today my love is coming back to Islamabad. It's been weeks since I have seen here.

I got down stairs and saw my parents doing breakfast.
" Salam mom,dad " I said they replay me and said me to sit on the table and have breakfast.

After doing my breakfast I went to my office. Ok now let me tell you I am a doctor by profession. But my father wanted me to be a successful business man. So I told my dad that let me be a doctor and after doing my specialisation I will join his business . Our companies are all over the country we supply medical machinery and instruments all over the country.

My phone started to ring I saw the caller I.D and immediately pick it up.
"Hello sir ma'am flight is safety landed and she has gone to her house but sir she was with some guy and holiding his hand and laughing with him" my personal spy told me which I specially haired for my baby girl. When he told me about that my blood boiled and I make my fist in ball to control my anger "ok send me the details with pics of the boy and his background " i said and cut the call. And start working on my laptop

After half and hour I got all detail about the boy and my girl all activities that she did during her vacation trip.
The boy was his cousin so I think it is the frankness between them. So I have no issue till she think her till his brother and I also got to know that he is going to marry in the end of this month so I was really happy about it.

In evening I went to my home and got to know my parents are going to my uncle's daughter wedding in Canada which is going to take place in last of this month. So I am free from this month till next five months it mean I can do what ever I want in these months. I am very happy with the happiness in my heart I went to my bed and in with seconds sleep embrace me .

____________________________________________________________________
It's not edited so please if they are any mistakes plz forgive me

Like share and comment on the story
Yours writer
Aamna