Family time

Haya prov

I came to my city finally afters weeks with my cousin which is my fiancé also I was so happy my mom and dad wants me to be engaged with the love of my life know one knows about our engagement except of our parents.

I was gone to Karachi for my vacation to my khala's house to spend some time with them. I have done my graduation in education. So i need a break to enjoy my life after that I will be finding a job.

But now my mom wanted me to get married in this month so i agreed with out any argument because it was my wish to be married to love of my life and he also give me the permission of doing job so no need to be worried.

I reached home and got a warm welcome from everyone.

After taking with mom and dad a little me and omer my fiancé went to our respective rooms. After getting freshen up
I went in the living room and watching tv when omer came and sat next to me
"Hey love lets go some where to eat ice cream " he said making me jump in excitement
"Just Wait here I will bring my phone from the room" i said and run in my room taking my phone I run back to living room where I saw omer waiting for me he motioned me to come.
We walk to the car and omer started to drive
"Love which flavour you will like to eat " he ask me.
"Vanilla " I replied.
We both ate our ice cream and talk randomly after we finished our ice cream we walk in the park nearby and enjoy the wind. After sometime we went back to home and slept.

____________________________________________________________________
It's not edited so please if they are any mistakes plz forgive me

Like share and comment on the story
Yours writer
Aamna