02 ; wish

⚊the second page.

∿∿∿

was screwing her good for you yoongi? was she pretty enough for you? was i not?
i'm sorry that i couldn't satiate your sexual desires on the daily. but why would you do that to me?

i loved you.

do you really think i'm that stupid?

⚊the second act.

∿∿∿

"come on babe." yoongi chuckled nervously. "come on sweetheart, look at me.." his voice dropped to a whisper that was soon shattered by a deafening shout. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" the older male angrily grabbed jimin by the shoulder and forcefully turned his body around so that they were facing each other. "come on i didn't mean it. i-she...i wasn't thinking straight. baby I'm so sorry."

jimin could hear the falseness in his voice, clear as water, yet he easily found himself in the taller man's embrace, face pressed against his warm chest. his tears were endless.

"promise me.. p-promise me that you won't see her anymore." he said, voice shaky and weak, hiccups clouding his previously clear speech.

"i promise."

two weeks later jimin found lipstick marks on his boyfriend's shirt collar and cum stains on the sheets. but he did nothing.

he said nothing, but he knew everything.

how could he not?

∿∿∿