Thank You For The Venom

Gerard's POV

How? How could he of done this? Frank couldn't, not MY Frank. I snorted, my Frank? How could I get possessive over him. He's not mine, he never was, he was just another citizen of New Jersey, someone else to strike fear into, and yet I had fallen for him. I had fallen hard. Oh god. I loved him. I loved him. I had gotten to know him. I'd let my guard down and let him in. After all these years I'd let one man in and look where it got you said Helena in my head. I felt the salty tears fall from my eyes and trail down my cheeks, I didn't even know my tear ducts still worked. I thought they had shrivelled and dried up along with my heart all those years ago. I guess not. Why? Why did this always happen to me? I looked at my reflection in a puddle, why did I have to become this...this monster?! I used to love being called that but now the word was just pain. It's all I was, I had nothing good to show for my life, the moment I had hope of being with someone fete took it away and blew it to pieces. He betrayed me and left me here. Alone again. Alone with Helena, would Frank become a voice in my head to? Maybe after I kill him. I trudged through the empty New Jersey streets time to plan. Time to plan the death of Frank Iero.