125

I dont think any of you know this, but i am a massive movie lover. Everytime i watch a film, it becomes THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER in my eyes. This happens every single time after i watch a movie, so every single movie ive watched is THE BEST FILM IN HISTORY.

Last night i watched paddington 2, i cried, the best movie ever, 'im moving to where it was filmed' was the first thought i thought after finishing the film. Then i realized i already live in London...

What im trying to say is movies stay with me a long time, and i will never forget them.

Today, i watched The Greatest Showman, starring Hugh Jackman, ZENDAYAAAAA (THE KWEEN) and Zac Efron (he stole my heart for the second time. where are my HSM fans at???)

It left a massive mark on me, and agreeing with the title, IT IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER.

The quotes are amazing tooooo:

'The noblest art is that of making others happy.' - P.T. Barnum

"I WISH FOR HAPPINESS LIKE THIS FOREVER" – CHARITY BARNUM

Background: This little quote was at the beginning of the movie right after P.T. Barnum lost his job and returned home to his wife and two daughters. The daughters took turns making wishes on a makeshift gift that P.T. Barnum pulled together for his eldest daughter. When it was Charity's turn, she simply said, "I wish for happiness likes this forever". Mind you, she had already left her uber-rich parents to run away with P.T. Barnum, who no longer had a job. But she knew the true meaning of happiness.

Happiness is not having all the money in the world, the best job, or the materialistic stuff. Happiness is being surrounded by people you love and seeing happiness in their hearts. Sharing sweet moments, going through the struggles together, and creating happiness within is the ultimate goal.

"NO ONE EVER MADE A DIFFERENCE BY BEING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE." – P.T. BARNUM

"YOU DON'T NEED EVERYONE TO LOVE YOU, JUST A FEW GOOD PEOPLE." – CHARITY BARNUM

  Mrs. Barnum spoke this wise comment to her husband as he continued to chase self-satisfaction by being praised by others. This delicate quote filled my heart because it hit close to home. Find your tribe and love them hard. Those few good people will be the ones with you until the very end. 

"The noblest art is that of making others happy" -P.T Barnum

Repeated because it is amazing and deep and very needed in context

  Peace out💕🌍  

Btw, the greatest showman is amazing and i tried not to give away any spoilers, but i cried watching this movie too (if you watch it, you'll understand). Everyone should totally watch it!!