🔈

"Come in"The group take normal steps in the classroom,127.Each one of them have an odd feeling about the class: the class is so far away from other classes.

"We have a new students,hopefully stop the kidnappings.."The group ears all twich like an animal that sense something bad.

'What does it means..?'They thought.

"...may all of you introduce yourself."The group thought was interupted and they're back to reality.

"Annyeonghaesayo...Soyou imnida"The girl that is near the door make an intro with a rough voice.

Suddenly she feel some vibration in her bag,she thought maybe her parents call so she ask Mr Yuta for permission.After that she goes outside of the class,searching for her phone.

DAYDREAM

Her heartbeat rate doubled.

How can someone have a name like that?

Is this a prank?

She relax herself and open the message from this DAYDREAM someone.

《From DayDream》
The petal flowers pass by,
I hope you can find something,
Before it's to late to be fake,
Just standby,
Count all you want,
We are ready for a hunt

"Is this a joke or prank?"Soyou recall all the messages for pranking her before she moved to Seoul in her mind head.

Before she can put her phone inside her bag,she heard and saw a ruby marble pass by her from the right side.Going to the left side of her towards the dark and long hallway leading in a door.

'Where did it just come from?'

With a curiousity mind she on the flash on her phone.Taking a slow steps into the darkness of the hallway.

@
MEANWHILE
The group try to peek from the window,to see what's Soyou's doing but just now she close the door that's why the window.

"Go on...."The group look at their new classmate and nod looking at each other.

"Good morning everyone.My name is Dosam"She bow and smiles a little.

"The name's Hyolyn,hello everyone"She wave at everyone making all of them reply back.

"Annyeong~ Yoon Bora imnida~ Love You All~"She bow to all.

"Song Ji Hyo imnida~"She make a gummy smile which is CUTE.

"Hana,dul,set....We are the B.E.S.Ts SISTER annyeonghaesayo SISTER imnida!"All of the class clap while Mr Yuta assign their sitting arragement.

MEANWHILE SO-
SOY- OU

[ERROR]
Please try again later.