18

ANGEL'S POV

I walked over to my closet, grabbed some leggings, a burgundy bandeau and a strapless bra. I got changed and headed to the bathroom, I applied light makeup. I didn't want to overdo it, but this was the first time I would be properly meeting Jacob and I want to impress him. I don't know what I am going to say to him, I don't even know where I'm going yet.

I just know that talking to Jacob, makes me really happy. I always tell him I'm not interested and I don't care because I'm not used to people giving me all this attention, so I push it away. I guess I just assumed he would stop messaging me pretty quick so I didn't give him a chance. I regret that so much.

I grab my bag and chuck my phone, purse, perfume, gum and headphones in. I grab some shoes and head for the door. I stand at the bus stop waiting for what seems like forever. I've decided to just go to Jacob's house. I've seen what it looks like, he's posted there a lot. Lucky I know exactly where that house is.

I hop on the empty bus and waited to arrive at the stop closest to his house. When I get off the bus, I start walking.

All of a sudden the nerves kick in, my walking starts to slow down, my breath quickens. I stop, take two deep breaths and continue walking and before I know it, I'm stood at the door of this house.

I start to knock and Jacob's Mum answers the door. She smiles and I stood there frozen.
"Hey, are you a fan? I can ask Jacob to come down-"
"I'm not a fan, I'm a friend of Jacob's, is he home?"
"Yes, he's in his room. Head up the stairs and it's the first room on your left."
"Great, thanks." I smiled and headed inside.

As I got closer I could hear two voices, maybe he was with someone. Oh well, there's no going back now. I didn't even bother to knock I just opened the door and the sight I saw broke my heart.

The sight of some girl on Jacob's lap, there lips together. They broke away so fast as the door opened. I couldn't believe it. Tears started to fill my eyes and I couldn't breathe. I just ran, I could hear a voice which I assumed was Jacob,
"Angel! Sunshine please wait! I'm sorry"

The way he called me sunshine made my heart melt, it was such a beautiful sound. But I can't turn around, I keep running, I keep running all the way home.

A/N
Woahh! Longer update or what😂
This chapter is dedicated to @sydbrizzle !! Thankyou for all the support 💖💖