WTF MAN....

So before any of this goes down.... I just want to say, I am only a newbie at babtqftim....so I don't know all ages, dates, information, people, and plot story...I have only learned it from a friend and so it has passed on from time to time....

I really am making this to hope if you or anyone knows babtqftim...to fix any proper mistakes I may have spoken about...

AND this could probably trigger a couple people but I'm hoping not....

So I wanna start off with this first thing I've heard (not sure if it's true....)
People are saying quest bendy has a female body but is a male..... and I'm over here saying HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK!?....
This all could possibly be a lie but I've heard about it so.... yea....

I also wanna talk about how the info of quest Boris and quest bendy....

There's nothing wrong with the way they look and the size of quest bendy...

So I've also heard that quest bendy and Boris are 4 years apart but judging by this they are 6 years apart

So I've also heard that quest bendy and Boris are 4 years apart but judging by this they are 6 years apart.... I and very confused on this and why people lie about the ages but I don't care....

 I and very confused on this and why people lie about the ages but I don't care

Oops I ment to put a different picture but whatever.... take this too XD

so I'm not gonna make this very long since it's only about the way quest bendy is made...

But now I wanna talk about fucked up shit I've seen.....

So I read a story on here....(not gonna name it since I don't feel like it)

WHO FREAKING MADE A SMUT STORY OF QUEST BENDY AND QUEST BORIS......
THEY ARE 'brothers'?! WHYYYYYYY YOU FUCKED UP HUMANS......

IM SORRY... I JUST DONT GET THE REASON WHY.......

Quest bendy's ink illness reminds me of a time that I was in so much fucking pain....

Here's the story of me in fucking pain...

So one time at 2am I remember waking up and my stomach was... hurting so I went to my mothers room and told her the problem and she told me to take some pills and what not.... and suddenly while I was opening the bottle of medicine... pain from my stomach went gushing through my legs, arms and neck..... I fell to the ground and threw the bottle of pills and screamed... soon after... my mother was walking out into the kitchen to see me on the floor crying in pain... I was screaming... I was in pain... I just wanted to die... it hurt so bad.... I tried getting up but I couldn't....I ended up yelling telling her it hurts... and soon enough my head started to hurt...
I curled up in a ball and I was holding my head....and then my mom all the sudden gave me this rag... it was SO FUCKING COLD....I put it on my head hoping it would go away.... and after an hour later... it was gone.... i went back to sleep then soon enough... it repeated again.... i woke up at 8am this time... but instead of pain... I was hungry... and at this time I really needed food straight away....we only had Oreos.....so I ended up eating half of the box of Oreos and started to feel.... sick.... so my mother told me to lay in her bed for a while and so I did...soon after a bit I got a headache... but then a feeling in my stomach I knew what was gonna happen.... I ended up sitting up and staring down but then before my mother was gonna say something I ran out of her room in time and threw up all the Oreos..... I could tell some blood was in it too..,.but after that... I felt normal again....

And then

The end :')

Yea I get it... I have been though a lot but I'm pretty good....

This has turned into a story about my childhood XD

ALRIGHT....goodbye my pickles.....

This... whatever thing sucks XD

IMA TRY BETTER ONE DAY..........JUST WAIT....... :)