0.1 i lost my bitch ass phone

"This party sucks

"This party sucks." Haesoo thought to herself as she downed the vodka and cranberry juice mixture. She didn't even know whose house this was.

It hurt her to see her best friend being taken away from her now that he was dating Yerim while she was constantly the third wheel. She tried dancing with the cute stranger who couldn't keep his eyes off of her but it just didn't feel right. She craved romance. More specifically from Jungwoo, the shy mint haired boy who sat in the seat diagonal from her in math class. She could sit there staring at his side profile all day if she could, but she could never approach him. It's not like she was shy but he just made her an extreme mess.

Last week on Tuesday she tried asking him for a pen and instead what came out of her mouth was a jumble of words and awkward laughter to which Jungwoo responded with an equally awkward laugh and a shy smile. Mark wouldn't let Haesoo live it down. Just when she thought Mark forgot, he brings it up and immediately clutches his stomach and gasps for air after laughing for a solid ten minutes. Sometimes she wanted to slap the blond boy but she held back because he knows too much and she can't afford to lose his friendship.

Haesoo quickly said her goodbyes to her friends who often referred to themselves as 'Markrim' which was equally disgusting as it was cute. maybe she was just hating but they made her cringe sometimes.

after her uber driver dropped her off at her apartment and she clumsily unlocked her door, she quickly slipped off her heels, almost falling in the process, and tossed them aside while letting her feet finally breathe. she shuffled into her bedroom and just lay down on her stomach on her bed, too lazy to do anything else. before Haesoo could get up to remove her makeup, she was fast asleep.

The next morning she surprisingly did not wake up hungover. Haesoo groggily reached for her phone but it wasn't on the nightstand beside her bed. All of a sudden she was wide awake, searching like crazy for her mobile device. She tossed around her bed sheets hoping to fling the cellphone out of the bed.

"where is it!" her neighbors could probably hear her yelling but she just wanted to find her damn phone. Haesoo was expecting a very important phone call from Ainsoft Incorporated that would let her know if she was their new secretary or not.

she hurried towards her study table where her laptop was and logged into "find my iPhone" which showed her that her phone was at Mark and Yerim's place. this made her relax a little but she still needed her phone so she washed off her makeup, brushed her teeth and changed into some black ripped skinny jeans, a random pink t-shirt with a cat on it and a black dad cap to hide her messy bed hair. while pulling on her checkered vans, she grabbed her car keys from the hook they were usually hanging from.

the drive to Mark and Yerim's townhouse was pretty short since they didn't live very far from Haesoo's apartment complex. Once Haesoo parked her car in the driveway, right behind Mark's car, she invited herself in and headed for the couple's bedroom, already used to what she might or might not walk in on.