0.3 ℂEO Yuta's new secretary

"you've just been hacked, babe." 

Haesoo let out a deep sigh, "well I would appreciate it if you just fucked off, I have important shit to do."

She began to worry about any incoming phone calls. What if the calls don't come through because of this satanic voice? What if her phone was wrecked and she'd miss the opportunity of a lifetime just because she clicked on a stupid app she didn't even want?

after the voice didn't respond, she thought the hacker was gone. Haesoo tried to click the home button but it only made a low beeping sound as if to signify it was the wrong move. The light next to the camera flashed red again meaning the hacker had been disconnected a few seconds ago but he was back now.

"you're such a creep, I bet you've done this to tons of girls, you perv." She felt extremely stupid just talking to her phone's camera but nonetheless, she continued.

The hacker cleared his throat and continued speaking that creepy altered voice, "Actually it's my first time hacking into someone's phone, that's why my connection failed earlier but I'm doing a good job so far." 

"okay, congrats but can you go now?" Haesoo flicked off her camera and put her phone face down on the coffee table. why does this person feel the need to keep talking to her and being a nuisance when all she needed was a stress-free morning.

Haesoo walked back into her room to grab her laptop from her study table and shop for a brand new phone. Her bank account will suffer for sure after this but maybe that would keep this hacker out of her business. After setting down her laptop on the coffee table, she opened it to see her webcam light on even though she was not using it.

"Really? You're here too?" She let out a sound of frustration.

"I missed you, my love." the hacker's nickname for Haesoo made her narrow her eyes at the webcam.

"wow, you're giving me a pet name now? are we that close?" Haesoo crossed her arms in front of the webcam.

She could barely concentrate on the hacker's words. All her brain was saying was: PHONE CALL, AINSOFT, THE JOB, NEW PHONE.

"I know who you are."

"what?" this made her extremely curious about who was on the other side of the webcam and kind of freaked out about the idea of this person knowing her and her not knowing the other person.

"yea I've seen you hang out with Mark and Yerim a lot."

"So you either attend my college or you're a whole other level of stalker."Haesoo took her laptop back to her room and set it at the end of her bed while lying on her stomach with her legs crossed in the air.

Haesoo ended up saying way more than she intended and ended up telling the hacker her life story. It's not Haesoo's fault that the hacker was an amazing listener and that she was feeling slightly lonely. After the hacker told Haesoo that he needed to go to work, Haesoo begged him to stay.

"I thought you wanted me gone, baby girl." Haesoo gasped at the pet name. It was always one of her favorites.

Haesoo covered her webcam with a sticky note and said, "Don't call me that ever again."