ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO ✔️

Mia eyes widened in fear.

What was Hoshi gonna do? Rape her? Hold up you crazy.

Moving on.

Mia quickly left the company and walk back home.

She quickly enter the dorm and shut the door then lean against it breathing heavily. Then the memory came back to her.

The way he grab her. The way he put his hand-
Hold up this ain't smut you perverts -.-

She went to her shared room with Kyla and Ashley

"Hey guys" Mia said Kyla wave at her Ashley just gave her a weird look

"Why is your face bright red and why the heck does your shirt have one button done ?" Ashley ask with a rise eyebrow

Mia turn more red and walk off to the shared bathroom Kyla yelled "ooo"
-
-
-
-
-
-
It was the next day. It was bright and early. Moonlight was gonna travel with Seventeen for the weekend. It was Thursday they decided to leave a day early.

All the girls gather in the living room and check that they had what they needed before heading off to the airport.
-
-
-
-
-
Mia was the last to get off the car she greets some of the boys then her eyes landed on a smirking Hoshi. He look at her up and down. She smack his shoulder he laugh loudly then they started walking.

Mia already heard cameras clicking.

Mia and Kyla walk beside Hoshi. Vernon was next to Kyla they were having a English conversation.

While Mia and Hoshi just walk. No touching not yet.

They were just waiting to get inside Mia was in front of Hoshi. Then Hoshi puts his hands on Mia waist.

*take picture*

He let go when they enter the airport. They did the thing you have to do before boarding (idk shit lmaoo)

Then they had time so they walk around in groups.

Kyla and Mia were just chatting.

Then Satan hours. Hoshi wrap his arms around Mia causing Kyla to fangirl. *me too*

*takes picture*

Mia and Hoshi?

-end of chapter two-