NANCY Profile

Birth Name: Nancy Jewel McdonieKorean Name: Lee Seungri (이승리)Stage Name: Nancy (낸시)Position: Lead Dancer,  Lead Vocalist,  Face of the Group,  Center, MaknaeBirthday: April 13, 2000Zodiac Sign: AriesHeight: 162 cm (5 ft

Korean Name: Lee Seungri (이승리)
Stage Name: Nancy (낸시)
Position: Lead Dancer,  Lead Vocalist,  Face of the Group,  Center, Maknae
Birthday: April 13, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Height: 162 cm (5 ft. 3 3/4 in)
Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs)
Blood Type: O

NANCY Facts:

📍Was born in Daegu, South Korea.
📍Her father is American and her mother is Korean.
📍She has an older sister.
📍Her nicknames are Aenaen, Jonaensi.
📍Education: HanLim Art School.
📍Since she was a child, she was an actress and model.
📍Her hobbies are watching movies and singing Disney OSTs.
📍She is a member of Inkigayo's project group Sunny Girls with co-members Eunha (GFriend),  YooA (Oh My Girl), Nayoung (Gugudan), and Cheng Xiao(Cosmic Girls).
📍She is the girl in SNUPER's "Stand by Me" MV and the girl in MC GREE's "Dangerous" MV.
📍She was a former trainee of Nega Network.
📍Her favorite colors are burgundy,  pink and black.
📍Her favorite foods are foods with cheese and mint chocolate flavor.
📍Her motto is "Do not loose the opportunities you receive."
📍Some netizens said that she has the same look of Filipino Actress Liza Soberano.
📍She got the lead role of web music drama "Thumb Light" with former ZE:A member Minwoo.
📍She was the main cast if Tooniver's Nangam School Season 2.
📍She used to be in a hip-hop dance group called Cutie Pies and they auditioned in Korea's Got Talent.
📍On March 27, 2017, Nancy debuted as the host of the show "Pops in Seoul" on the TV Channel "Arirang".
📍"Nancy's Ideal type: Someone with lot of dignity and someone with goals.
📍English speaker.