OPINIONS

Momoland is such a great group.
The members are talented,  they are good in dancing,  singing and rapping. They are all charming and has beautiful faces.

JooE is so special.  She is so energetic that attracts everybody who sees her perform.

Nancy is full of charms. I love it when she sings Disney OSTs. She has the face that melts everyone's heart. Really,  a true Face of the Group.

Daisy is so heartwarming. I was shocked when an angelic face rapped cooly and slayin with her moves.

Jane has this eye that catches me.  I love her big eye and I love her face and her moves every time she performs. At first I thought she was the main vocalist but turned out as the main dancer.

Ahin, just slaying the stage when she takes her part.  I love her voice and her smile.

Hyebin.  I love her curves. I love her hair in this Bboom bboom era.  I love her shape when performing. 

Yeonwoo is so cute yet hot. Indeed, she's the visual of the group for her looks is no joke. Really captivating.

Taeha is so cute with her cheeks,  every time it bulk,  I just can't help myself but to giggle. I love her high notes too!

Nayun's low register voice is so angelic,  I like that every time she and Jane does that. I love the way she smiles,  it automatically connects with her cheeks and eye.

The group has catchy music and has witty lyrics.

I really like the Freeze song,  it's so catchy and easy to remember.  I don't know why this song doesn't receive much attention but this song is so good than other overrated songs.

The members are talented and are really, really good in stage. This group deserves recognition and I want them to be known more. Hope they could get more promotions.

RISE MOMOLAND
SO MUCH LOVE MERRIES 💕

LAM,2018