Short story

* Im turning this into a book

There is a land not to far away from here where the only emotion known to the people outwardly is happiness. They do not feel anything else. If someone close to them dies they smile and laugh almost unaware being angry isn't an option and crying isn't known either just pure joy.

To some this sounds freaky or to some a utopia but don't be fooled.

They were all born smiling no one cried in fact no one knew pain . It was nonexistent and to them everything they needed was provided. And yet all the other towns pitied them for no one can be truly happy without feeling pain.

So outwardly the were always smiling inside however they were dying. There souls were tearing away at them. Every step they took shot up pain into them. They were weak inside yet no one could see no one could tell the others were feeling the same way they felt if only one person broke the silence if only one person showed the agony they felt inside then and only then would they fell true happiness.

But sometimes someone stops smiling they stop feeling anything all together they just sit there blank and starve to death and die. They stop feeling anything revealing an empty soul. Or maybe nothing at all.

No one notices it though because they're to caught up in their "happiness'' to notice

Now lets switch the scenario  of this girl let's call herSummer. Her name sounds happy right? 

Well she puts  on a happy face at school everyday and everyone just believes her act. No one sees through it or thinks twice about anything she says. But the thing is she can feel and she knows how to feel .

And one day she doesn't come back to school and there's a memory garden at the school with her name there. But how can they have memories of her when they didn't know who she actually was?