News.

When I woke up I realized I was in a place I have wanted to forget. I looked around quick and saw all of the guys. All of them. Then I saw my mom and Josh with the girls. Wait what?

"Why am I here?" I felt perfectly fine.

"Ryann.." My dad began to talk but then the doctor walked in.

"Good Morning Ryann!" Why the hell is she so happy

"I'm doctor May Shaylen"

"Why am I here?"

"You hit your head pretty hard Ryann. We just wanted to make sure you were alright." I asked the doctor that question. Thinking the doctor would answer it. But no Taylor answered.

"Well then can I leave?"

"Yes you have a minor concussion but overall your perfectly healthy." Oh thank goodness. I love those words.

I started to get up and grabbed the clothes my mom had brought and walked to the bathroom.

(Cameron's POV)

Ryann is going to take a while to get changed so I'm gonna take this opportunity to talk to her mom.

"Casey."

"Cameron?"

"I want to talk about Ryann."

"What about her" everyone had stopped their conversations and was listening to us.

"I want her to come home."

"She is home"

"This isn't her home. She didn't grow up here. She didn't grow up with anyone around here. You left her and only came back when she had cancer. Then when she gets cancer free you take her away!" I was pissed.

(Aaron's POV)

"I wasn't planning on seeing Ryann ever again. I left for a reason. The only reason I went back was because she got cancer. You're right. But the thing you're wrong about is Ryann isn't cancer free. She still has it. Her father and I made the doctor tell her she didn't so she would come here."

We were all shocked. What?

"Why would you do that?" I had to at something

"If Ryann thinks she's perfectly healthy then she is. We have the best doctors here they are helping her."

"How does she not know?" Matt spoke up.

"We go to the doctors twice a month for the medication but we tell her it's just a check up to make sure the cancer didn't come back."

"So you've been lying to her?" JJ isn't being shy anymore.

"We have to."

"You never wanted her! you're just here to try and help her get healthy again. Then you are going to ship her back to her dad. Who may I say actually loves her and wants her in his life. He misses her too." Cameron's got it.

"Yes. She will be going back. But I don't know when. She needs to get healthy."

"There are great doctors in the United States. She'll be fine. We are taking her home with us at the end of the month."

"You can't." We are all just gonna let Cameron keep talking.

"Oh but we can. You took her away. Made her stop YouTube and vine. Made her leave her family and friends."

"It was her choice!"

"No. You brainwashed her or something which made her leave. But think of this in the end he would have went with you anyway."

"If I'm not mistaken Taylor cheated on her which also made her leave." Casey was starring at Taylor who stood in the corner.

"He apologized and she forgave him!"

"She's not leaving."

"I'll tell her she has cancer right when she walks out of that door." I threatened her. I never threaten people.

"You won't do that to your best friend Aaron."

"I would if it would make her hate you and come home."

"Fine. Let me talk to Ryann's dad first."

"No need. He's the reason we are here." The door opened and in walked Ryann. She didn't look happy. All the guys and I started to walk out when I heard Cameron say "be ready by the end of the month."

--------------PLEASE READ--------------

This is just a filler chapter. I've been very busy lately and I'm having a hard time writing.

I'm hoping to get someone to help me write this book. So please contact me if you are interested.

The only places you can contact me!

Twitter- @ashlan_houser

Kik- @ashlanhouser

Tweet me your favorite Fruit and I'll follow you!