chapter one: grape dick

@thegoldenmolar: party at my house, slide through...

more people are at the house.
people drinking and smoking.
shoes off.
it's a temple.
respect it.

"DONALD COME HERE QUICK!" i heard my name being screamed from across the hall. startled but curious i followed the flirty voice. approaching the plain white door before i could even think about opening it,  kim swung the door open.

she stepped aside and another girl appeared, i never seen her before.

she seemed more occupied playing with her phone. "heeey dooonald." kim chimed pulling me inside chances room. she seemed like she was off some type of drug. "what are yaw doing in here?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"nun much just chillinnnnn." kim flopped on chances bed. "MMM SOOO SOOOOFT."

"ew get off his bed, you dunno who he be fuckin'." the mystery girl said with an accent. i could barely see her face, her afro covered most of her face. she wasn't from around here.

"and, who are you?" i asked leaning on a dresser.

she just shrugged.

"show us your dick." kim purred, while she flipping her long jet black hair.

"wha-"

"show us! show us! show us!" she kept on chanting, "i've never seen a black dick before." she started to unbuckle my shorts.

"ewwww." said the mystery girl.

"don't be shy." kim pleaded while struggling to unbuckle my shorts.

"is it purple?"

"grape dick." they both said in unison.

pulling kim off of me i readjusted my shorts, "what's wrong?" kim asked making a pouty face.

"nothing..."

awkward silence

"i'm gonna go find fam, have fun kiddos." kim walked out the room. before she left she kissed two of her fingers and smeared them on my lips. i made a 'what the fuck face'.

"you coulda had this... such a shame." kim finished while closing the door behind her.

the mystery girl let a an ugly cackle.

i exited out the room into the bathroom. sliding down the wall into a seated position, she followed behind. "why are you so moody?" she asked, now sitting in front of me. she sat in a cross cross position like child, "i'm not." my head now in my hands.

"i'm sorry if we offended you."

"you didn't." i muttered,

"so i'm still sorry."

"ok." i replied, she let out a deep sigh.

silence

"so what's your deal." the mystery girl said breaking the silence.

i looked up at her. i could see her face.

"what you mean?" i asked.

"well first off you live in this beautiful mansion, that all of you and your friends live in." she started.

"it's my dads, he's pretty famous."

"where are from?" she questioned me, "oakland." i answered.

"you?"

"i'm from brooklyn i come from an ethiopian and afro latina background. life is hard, i'm not on good terms with my family or ex. if i was dying i wouldn't be sad." she ranted on, "but i don't regret my decision i guess. i've lived well."

deep, i thought to myself

her phone started to buzz uncontrollably, checking it she sighed and got up. "kim is ready to go, it was nice talking to you..."

"donald." i completed her sentence.

"yeah... i'll see you again." she walked out the bathroom closing the door behind her.

still didn't get her name...
——