Destiny

"Haru, you're going to be late on your first day at your new school." (Mother)

"I'm coming, I'm coming." (Haru)

Starting today, I, Yoshida Haru, will go to this new school called Uranohoshi.

The reason is because my father had to change work place at Numazu. He can't find a house at Numazu so he tried finding one here and we got only one available.

I've heard that some idols go to this school, not that I care about it though. The school is not so bad by what I've seen yesterday. The only worst part is I have to walk a long high road.

It takes about 10 minute to walk the road before you can see the school

After I arrived to the school, I head towards the teacher's office to know which class I got.

After say hello to my teacher. I headed to class 1 of 2nd Years.

After the teacher called out my name, I entered the classroom and introduced myself.

Then, I go to the open seat at the back.

"Yo. My name is Watanabe You. Nice to meet you." (You)

"Oh, hi. Nice to meet you too." (Haru)

I greeted her back. At the moment, for some reason, I can't take my eyes of her. Her eyes are very captivating.

 Her eyes are very captivating

"Umm... Can I help you?" (You)

"Hmm? Oh sorry, no problem here." (Haru)

"Hey, if it's not a problem to you, why not I show you around the school with my friends at lunch." (You)

I was surprised for a second.

"No, of course not. Thank you." (Haru)

"Alright see you then, Haru-kun" (You)

"Haru-kun?" (Haru)

"Can I call you by your first name?" (You)

"Of course." (Haru)