Chapter 3

JUNGKOOK POV

I remain frozen in my spot. Was he doing this intentionally? Is he teasing me?

"Kookie.. can you please help me? This is getting embarrassing....." He pleads.

"Baby boy, trust me. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You're so stunning oh my my." I move closer whilst hesitating, Is this abuse?

"Would you like to join me?" There it is, that's all it took for me to get naked in front of him slowly. This is the type of lust which is written in books, seeing him to tempting for me to touch, waiting for my company and my member aching for his lips more than my own lips. This is the lust which came over me this afternoon. He's got me spell-bound.

JIMIN POV

I remain shocked with the words which escaped my lips. What has gotten into me? Maybe this is why he wanted me here in the first place. Maybe he wanted to continue what happened this afternoon. And judging by how fast he complied to my request, I was right. I was an object to him. This hurt me as I was already growing attached to his company and to how I was being treated with all this kindness. He told me I could trust him. I've shared a part of me with him. I've fucked up real bad, I have to find Taehyung!

But these feelings, these feelings.. are they being reciprocated? Is he feeling hot as I'm feeling without the water being turned on yet? How come I'm so flustered even when he's speaking to me? Is it my hormones since I'm still growing? How does this even work!

He's naked, in front of me. He's a God. He's bulky and his arms are huge! And so is his..

His chest, his back.. wait what is this?

WHY IS IT AWAKE?

Jungkook POV

I study him up and down once again but this time I see something different.. "Jiminie? Baby?"

"Yes Jungkookie-ah" He answers with a low moan. I haven't even touched him yet.

"Is that because of me?" I asked pointing towards his erect member whilst smirking.

"I don't know, it hurts kookie-ah.. I want to touch myself.." This only causes me to grow harder.

"What are you waiting for then? Don't let me stop you. Come on, baby.. Show me what you want done to you.. " I ask caressing his waist. He guided his hands to his hard rock dick and started pumping slowly and releasing breathtaking moans. He put his thumb on his slit and bit his lips whilst I just stood there palming my naked member. He then began to pump profusely and moaned loudly "Jungkookie! Ah- ah .. Mmmhmm please!" Sweat beads were forming on his forehead and he bit his lips until he nearly drew out blood. "Please Jungkook.. touch me please"

I gripped his face with one hand and pressed my lips against his burning ones, I felt hot. The kiss was full of desire and lust.. sexual smell was surrounding the room and we were drowning without being in water. I grabbed his member and pumped as fast as I could. "Ah- don't stop kookie-AH!" He grabbed mine whilst I kissed his neck and shoulders and marked him all along the way.. I layed him down in my huge bath and filled it with hot water. He sat down with his shoulders pressed on the side of the bath .. "Come to me kookie." I sat down next to him and scrubbed him gently all over his body. From his neck, to his shoulders.. down his waist all the way down to his thick thighs. In the heat of the moment we ended up exchanging saliva once again. I am enjoying my night but at the same time my brain is overflowing with thoughts. Will he think I am using him? It's his first night and I am already having a war of hormones. I hesitate and stop.
"Enough." I put an end to it.
"Oh sorry.. did I do something wrong? Have I got you upset? I didn't mean to! I apologize sir!" Jimin hurries out of the bath and begins to dry himself. Oh shit no this isn't what I wanted!
"No no. Jimin! It's Jungkook! Never call me sir or aniya- not even Jungkook.. it's Kookie for you and just you." I state immediately.
"Oh sorry.. Kookie.." He says with a shy smile.
"Aish- stop apologizing I'm the one at wrong! I don't want you to think I'm using you baby. You haven't made me upset." I get out off the bath and remove his towel.. "You are absolutely ethereal and I have seen no other creature which is compared to your beauty. My pretty.. what do you do to me?" I say caressing his cheek. He leans to my touch and shuts his eyes and bite his lower lip. "Oh baby.." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"Jungkookie?"

"Yes darling?" I await his reply.

"Kiss me. Hard." He says with swollen lips.
...."With pleasure babe." And there goes my cue. After all.. Who am I to reject a God?