Chapter 1: Reunited

(A/N : it's been 7 years since Aizens demise Karin is now 18 ichigo will soon be a father to Orhime's child they are both married Toshiro has had a growth spurt now, his appearance looks like his matured bankai form he has visited the world of the living more often to spend more time with Karin and grandma Haru but they haven't seen each other in about a year and Karins birthday is in 5 days.)

Ichigo and Karin were on an errand for Yuzu when they spotted most of the captains and lieutenants of the gotei 13. They tried to hide to get away and finish their errands but alas Matsumoto had seen them or more specifically Karin.

"Hey Karin!" Matsumoto cheered running up to them "Hey Rangiku."karin said

"Look at how you've grown, you have perfect curves just where they need to be, your breasts complement your figure perfectly." Rangiku complemented karin

"Thank you Rangiku I think , so what are you guys doing here?" Karin told Rangiku

"Oh, All captains and lieutenants are on a break from all duties for the week so everyone decided to spend the week in the world of the living hopefully you guys can show us around now that you're here." Matsumoto explained

Ichigo and Karin looked at each other as if trying to read each other mind, and so they nodded.

"Ah, sure we're just getting things for dinner."karin told Rangiku"Oh, can we join you guys for dinner? "Rangiku asked

Toshiro heard their conversation since he couldn't stop looking at the raven haired girl. "Matsumoto leave them alone." Hitsugaya hissed at his lieutenant. Every captain and lieutenant turned to look at them, they spotted the substitute soul reaper Ichigo Kurosaki with a young girl they didn't know so they walked over to see who she was.

"Hey Ichigo how have you been?" Ukitake asked "I've been great thanks for asking Ukitake."ichigo answered

"Oh my who do we have here?" Ukitake asked "Oh guys meet my sister Kurosaki Karin." Ichigo told everyone

"Its nice meeting you all, umm Ichigo can we hurry up you know I have that soccer game against those idiots again I swear I think they like it when I humiliate them." "ooo, can we see you play Karin please." "Yea I guess so but why?"

" I wanna see you wipe the floor with them." Matsumoto answered smiling. "Plus I wanna see Captain play with you." "There is no way in hell that I'll play." "oh come on captain you've played before can't you play one last time please." "Yea come on Toshiro help us again those guys really hate you for taking away the ball from them so easily last time you came."

"Yea shiro-chan play with her." "No and stop calling me shiro damn it."
Toshiro looked at Karin once more and couldn't say no anymore. "Please Toshiro one last time if Ichigo wouldn't have come at the time he did last week well lets just say I wouldn't be here."

"Fine but this will be the last time I play do you all understand." "Yea yea Mr. Grumpy pants but first we're getting you some new clothes you look like you just came out of school you need normal clothes." A tick mark started to appear on his forehead. Everyone tried to hold in their laughter as they followed the Kurosaki siblings to the grocery store and then to a clothing store to get a new change of clothes for Toshiro. He ended up purchasing a black shirt with white writing on it along with black jeans that included a chain strapped to it and a white leather jacket and white Jordan's.

After leaving the store and arriving at the Kurosaki residence just as Ichigo opened the door his dad tried to kick him in the face. "Helloooooo ICHIGOOOOOO!!!" Ichigo Instantly sidestepped pulling Karin with him. "What the Hell dad how many times are you going to keep doing that damn it."

"Not until you can defend yourself and more specifically my granddaughter or grandson you understand." "I can beat you anytime anywhere."

"Don't get cocky boy but alright today after Karin's soccer game."

"Wait how did you know about my game goat-chin?" "Well umm how could I not dear." Karin got mad and punched Isshin in the face sending him flying across their house surprising everyone with her strength. She went inside and told Yuzu and Orihime that there will be about 15 more people here for dinner and that they had bought more than enough for everyone.

"Bye Yuzu, bye Orihime I have to go to another soccer game we'll be back before dinner time ok." "ok Karin good luck we know you can do it." "yea well bye."

Karin went back outside everyone was waiting for her. They saw her come out and gave her a smile of encouragement. "Well I have less than ten minutes before it starts so I'll meet you guys there. Come on Toshiro." "Yea, yea."

They both started running down to the soccer field leaving a group of Shinigami flabbergasted when they saw how the young girl called him by his given name and yet he didn't repremend her on using his actual title. They knew about Karin but have never seen her before and they didn't pay much attention last time she called him by his name.

They got to the field with a minute to spare. "Well well look who we have here she finally shows up for a second there I thought you would back down scared to take us on since your brother had to come save you last week."

"Tsk, as if lets get this game started this will be winner take all no more games after this whoever wins today will decide what the loser team should do."

"Alright we'll take you up on it if we win you girl will come with us for some fun."

Karin's eyes widened she knew what they wanted from her and she didn't like it one bit she quickly composed herself. Karin's friends started arguing with the other team telling them that she won't go with them no matter what.

Toshiro became furious out of no where and told everyone to get ready as he tried to control his anger after what he had just heard. 'Why those idiots won't be taking her for any fun tsk over my dead body I'll beat them to a pulp they're not taking her away from me she belongs with me... wait why am I saying that.. why is my heart beating so fast and why am I so angry. "

What Toshiro didn't know was that there were some spectators watching him when he snapped and looked shocked about it. As fast as he snapped he instantly returned to his emotionless attitude.

The game started Karin was fast enough to get the ball first, she kept running to the goal just as Ren one of the guys from the opposite team ran right beside her trying to take the ball away just as he was about to take it Toshiro came right to the other side she immediately passed it to him he began running faster to the goal.

Toshiro kicked the ball hard enough that it sent Toru flying back to the goal. They were able to make a goal in such a short time.

Everyone had decided that whoever makes it to 5 goals would be declared the winner. After they made the goal everyone in Karin's team basically gave the ball either to Toshiro or Karin.

After 10 minutes Karin's team had 4 goals while the other team had 2.

They began again but just as Karin was about to make a goal a High level Hollow came out of the sky Everyone got up and were beginning to get ready.