Is This Real ( Kendrick Lamar )

Alicia's POV: "Come on girl we have to leave in 10 minutes" We could barely get enough money for the concert the and the hotel. So we decided to drive we were on a strict schedule. I've... I mean we have been planning this for a year I had the most perfect outfit put together. I was gonna wear some ripped black leggings and a white Kendrick Lamar tank top that said HiiiPower and a beani that said west coast on it . I wasn't sure what Chelsea was going to swear but she said it was really cute. We spent a weeks making posters and memorizing albums which wasn't that hard since we already knew all the words to half of his songs. We got in the car and started heading towards Houston. It was a five hour drive and neither of us wanted to drive so we got Chelsea 's boyfriend Trey to drive. The whole drive me and Chelsea practiced lyrics and planned what we were going to do while in Houston.

Alicia: Chelsea I still can't believe this is happening

Chelsea: Me either I'm just so excited ( squeals )

Trey: Chill out damn we won't be there till around 2pm

Alicia: Still what if we meet him

Chelsea: If we meet him he will soon know that he's my lover and I'll cut any of them other hoes up on him

Trey: ( looks back at Chelsea ) I wish you would

We all laughed

Alicia: ( Punches Chelsea) we gon fight if you think that's what's going on

Chelsea: (puts her fist up ) let's go

The rest of the ride I was sleep and I don't know what the hell Chelsea and Trey did in my car cos when I woke up there was a bunch of wrappers in the floor and there clothes were stretched out. We walked up to the front desk and asked for our room.

She handed us 3 cards all to one room Chelsea and Trey shared a bed and I had my own it was nice not to extravagant I walked down to the lobby and got my suit case out of the trunk and I saw a nice car drive a in the front a man got out the car not very tall with a high top fade haircut he was wearing sun glasses and a maroon and white shirt with jeans we walked in at the same time I accidentally tripped on his bag. He helped me up and took off his glasses I was astonished and couldn't get out full sentences. I kept stuttering " Kendrick Lamar " he smiled and I couldn't help myself. I squealed cried and hugged him all in one motion.

So That Was The First Chapter Hope You Liked It