Chapter 2

Hana on the side picture ------------------>

We continued to the house where we showered, ate and all those fun things. We brought the younger ones to their schools. Hana who stuck her thumb into her mouth as she entered going to her seat in the middle near the window, as soon as her butt pressed on the seat she was surrounded by other children like wolves around a pack of meat, Hana didn’t seem bothered by them she seemed extremely comfortable. Shana when she walked in her own class went to two girls and sat in the middle they greeted her but she gave a simple nod she answered a couple of questions then shut up and fold her arms watching them chatter.

Jessica and I however, mostly me, had no such luck. We kept more to each other than anyone else; if she wasn’t around I kept to myself. We were two lone wolves walking the halls together, my misery countered her misery. I wasn’t as lonely with her by my side, she was my rock and U like to believe I was hers.

We broke apart to go to our classes I had Mathematics, she had English. I pulled my long sleeve over my arms and continued into my class avoiding everyone as best as I could, not that they would notice me any way.  I went inside slowly and made my way to the back sticking myself in a corner. Each classmate was in their seat when my teachers entered.

He was short, overweight, wearing a brown jacket, white shirt black pants and leather brown shoes. He scribbled “pop quiz” on the board and then shifted to face the class who now looked utterly miserable. They groaned and some even banged their heads on the desk while the others panic, one girl began pre test cramming. I could almost see them pull pitch forks from their desk and form an angry mod to run our teacher screaming and out of class down the halls.

I couldn’t help snicker and giggle. I place my books in my bag pack taking out my pens and pencils to do my quiz. No I wasn’t a nerd, it was just that father insisted we all study for 2 hours then train or we would be punished severely. Trust me, he knows if we slack off and I avoided unneeded punishments, my back was still a bit sore internally from last night’s punishment.

I watched as our teacher, Mr. Randal, sat at his desk after he placed the final paper on the student’s table. “You have one hour, No borrowing, No cheating…. If caught doing any one of the above you will fail and sent to the principal’s office… BEGIN!” he barked he pushed back against his chair and stared at us with piercing blackish beady eyes arms folded around his chest. He occasionally slammed his feet into the floor impudently to intimidate us and wrinkle his nose with disgust of seeing us stress over a few questions.

I finished my quiz just as the bell rang to signify the ending of our session here. I gave up my test as the students did the same, some grumbled and mumbled about how hard it was, I thought it was rather entertaining.

I pulled my knapsack over my shoulders and made my way out of the doors to the lunch room to find Jess. My baggy shirt was black and worn, yea I looked like trash, but I hated shopping like cat hated water. My father didn’t bother to force me knowing how stubborn I was and Jessica sometimes dress me ….this was not one of those times…. Besides clothes are for comfort right?

Jessica was standing with a group of girls, she was in her short red dress, pull ups red sneakers and unlike my messy hair, her hair was neatly drawn into a long black pony tail with a red ribbon. When I approached the girls casted me a look of disapproval and vanished from her, but Jessica kept her smile and greeted me warmly like she had no idea what just happen. I couldn’t help but love her, we fought but no one could hurt my Jess as long as I was around. Jess circled her arms around my waist kissing my cheek.

“Lez!” shouted a jock from the table behind.

“Twincest!!” shouted another.

Jessica flipped the bird and smirk holding me tighter. “You just want to be included John and Mark, you want some twin action and you know it…. But she is all mine!” she teased and everyone in the cafeteria laughed shaking their head at my sister’s comment.  John and Mark flushed to the tip of their ears and shook their head holding their hands up in defeat.