Just Us (Fluff)

Baekhyun has always dreamed of being alone with Chanyeol, even if it's just for a minute!

Checklist

Angst❌

Fluff✔️

Smut❌

Baekhyun P.O.V

I glared to my friends as they kept bombarding Chanyeol with stupid questions, "Can you follow me to the hospital?" "Channie, my mom is coming over, please come with me to meet her!"

Seriously! Can't they get a damn clue that Chanyeol is mine? Suho took Chanyeol to see his cousin's newborn baby, excuse me? If Chanyeol wants to see a cute baby I am right here, also that baby looked like a gremlin

"Baekhyun looks mad today." I heard Sehun say as he sat next to me, "What's bothering Baekhyun?" I sighed and glared at Sehun, "Why don't you mind your business!" I yelled at him, of course he was shocked a bit, but he knew me too well already, "Sehun knows that something is bother Baekhyun, is it because Chanyeol is busy?"

My breath hitched and I saw Sehun smirk, "Sehun knows how Baekhyun could be alone with Chanyeol hyung." He said while smirking at me, my ears perked up as soon as he said the word "alone". "What do I have to do?!" I said as I pushed Toben to the side, but Sehun stood up and walked to the group of friends.

Is he doing what I think he is? I could see Sehun pointing towards me as he was talking to Chanyeol. I pulled Toben back to my lap hoping to look innocent and cute, I beamed a huge smile to them and waved, Chanyeol waved back and turned back to talk to Sehun.

Few moments later Chanyeol made his way towards me.

BY HIMSELF

ALONE

I was mentally thanking Sehun for his work, I mean yeah he's a bit weird, but he's super smart.

"Are you okay? Sehun told me that someone has been bothering you." Chanyeol said as he placed his arm over my shoulder, I was mentally panicking and squealing, "S-Sorry you shouldn't worry about that Channie!" I managed to say, "You sure? You do know I am always here for you." He said as he was about to stand up, I pushed Toben to the side again and pulled the hem of his shirt, he looked at me confused by my actions.

"Please stay Channie, I don't want you to go..." I muttered while looking at his eyes. I bit my lip hoping for him to have some sort of reaction, he let out a small giggle as he sat back down.

"I would stay longer, but I have someone I want to confess my feelings to, so I can't be late for that, sorry Baekkie!" With that Chanyeol left the scene, leaving a broken hearted boy alone, Baekhyun tried his best not to cry, but in the end he cried all to himself, quietly.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After some time has passed Baekhyun decided to go back home, once he arrived he noticed a pink note card taped in front of his door, he inspected the note.

In no time Baekhyun dropped the note and proceeded to walk away, this time with a huge smile plastered on his face.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Please meet near the town lake
I need to confess something to you
-PCY

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

IM DONE, I WAS BURNING WITH FLUFF A8WNFKXJWJFOCJSJD

I'm actually not a good fluff writer honestly, as most of my books tend to be dark, or angst, hopefully the fluff level in this chapter was okay~ please do continue to be waiting on my next chapter witch will be out soon!

With Love
💜Li Chen💜