Do I Really Love Him? (Angst)

Sometimes when we love someone so much, we really can't see how they up hurting us.

Checklist
Angst✔️
Fluff❌
Smut❌

[Warning]
This story has scenes with explicit violence, please proceed with caution

Author's Note
I usually don't put these in the beginning, but this time I need to, just to avoid some confusion. This is the early version if my already published story Do I Really Love Him, by any means this is entirely different from the finished product, I do hope you enjoy this chapter~ This is just a copy and paste from my word document to here

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I quickly made my way home carefully holding a pink box in my hands, today was Chanyeol's birthday, and I decided to get him a birthday cake, I'm sure he will like this, right?

I knocked on his door three times,
I was patiently waiting for him to open up, but nothing. I knocked again, still no response, I put the box on the floor, and pulled out my phone to dial Chanyeol.

"Hello...?"

"Channie, where are you?"

"Home..."

"Well, I'm here in front of your door, but no one is opening it."

After I said that he ended the call, I sighed and placed my phone in my pocket, I picked up the cake and waited for him to open.

"Come in." I could sense how irritated he was, could something be bothering him? I walked into the kitchen and placed the cake on the counter, "wait wait, what's that?" He asked while pointing at the box, "Umm, its your birthday, so I got you a cake silly." I let out a small giggle, "Baek, I don't have time for this, please take that with you and go-"

"Channie, did he leave already~?"

I looked over at the stairs to see half naked lady, "Just go back upstairs, I'll see you in a bit." Chanyeol told the lady as he grabbed me by my shoulders, "C-Chanyeol what's the meaning of this? W-Who is she?" I need answers and I needed them now, is this why he didn't came to open the door? Is this why Chanyeol had to cancel almost all of our every date?! "My girlfriend, Baekhyun you know this already, I've told you before already." He said trying to sound less irritated

"W-When did you tell me?! Most of the time you only told me that your friend needed help, or your boss is holding you back! Chanyeol, we've been dating for over three years, and this is what you end up doing to me?!" I shouted in his face.

"Boyfriend?! Wait wait wait, hold up, since when we've been dating? I've never asked you out, and never will, why are you suddenly thinking we've been dating?!"

"Chanyeol, you asked me out when we had sex... Remember? YOU told me every time we made love I was the only in your heart, you always told me how much you love me..." I tried to fight back my tears, but it was a fight I couldn't win, Chanyeol pushed me outside his house, "Baekhyun, I didn't mean any single word I said  by then, it was in a heat of the moment. You were just my sex toy whenever my girlfriend didn't want to have sex." Before he could close the door, I rammed into the door pushing Chanyeol back, "THEN WHAT AM I NOW?! YOU STOLE MY FUCKING VIRGINITY AND BOASTED ABOUT ME AT WORK, SO WHY AM I SUDDENLY YOUR SEX TOY?! SHOULDN'T IT BE THAT DAMN SLUT UPSTAIRS?!?! Chanyeol... I'm surprised honestly... I'm quitting my job first thing in the morning... Goodbye." I slammed the door on my way out and ran home, tears continuously fell on my cheeks, Don't cry Baekhyun... Be strong Baekhyun... You are such an idiot Baekhyun...

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I arrived at the cafe a bit late, mostly since I woke up late. Suho greated me with a smile and handed me my time card, "I checked in for you already, so don't worry." He smiled, I tried to smile back, but a certain giant came into view, "Good morning Baekhyun, about time you come." Chanyeol said as he was placing the pastries in display.