Just Two Girls In Love

Amia was a shy girl

Amia was a shy girl. She always had been. One day, she met the most beautiful girl she had ever seen. She had black hair, wondrous purple eyes, a gorgeous smile, and she was very outgoing. Amia on the other hand was shy and knew she didn't have a chance with this girl. Every boy and every gay girl wanted her. Amia thought that she was no match for these other people. Little did she know that this mystery girl she'd fallen in love with, loved her back just as much.

Amia was walking home one night after the after school program ended. She turned to cross a street when she lost her balance and fell backwards. She didn't, however, hit the ground as she expected to. Instead she had been caught by her crush and was now blushing madly.

"Are you ok?"

"I... I think so." Amia didn't know how else to respond.

"I'm Anya." She said holding out her hand.

"I-I'm Amia.... Nice to m-meet you..." Amia shook hands with her.

"Where are you going in the dark? It's not safe to be by yourself you know. How about I walk with you?"

"I-I was headed home... I don't w-want to be any trouble."

"Oh nonsense, it's no trouble. Besides a cute girl like you needs someone to protect them!"

Amia didn't decline. She smiled shyly and walked with her new friend. When they reached Amia's house, Anya smiled and hugged her new friend.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school, ok? Bye-bye, Amia."

~Time Skip~

It had been an entire year and a half since the girls met. Six months ago, Anya had asked Amia on a date. Amia accepted and they had been dating ever since. Anya was very happy to have Amia as her best friend and girlfriend. Amia was happy to finally be talking without stuttering, and it was because of Anya. They were walking around the park one evening when an ice cream truck drove up. Amia and Anya walked over and got a cone to share. When they finished they smiled at each other and shared a quick kiss.

"I love you, Amia."

"I love you too, Anya."

The girls knew that they would be together for a long time, if not forever, and were going to make the best of it. If they knew anything at all they knew that they were meant for each other.

They were Just two girls in love.