abusive(magcon fanfic)

my names maddie I'm 14 and my parents are the worst thing ever.

I have long blonde wavy hair and blue eyes. I'm skinny, very skinny. I can never eat thanks to my parents.

one day my dad came home drunk and started hitting me, my mom high on drugs joined in.. And it turned into sex.. Yes there very abusive.

Later that night i decided I couldn't take it anymore, so I packed a bag and ran.

in the bag I had put 3 skater skirts, 2 maxi skirts, 5 shirts, 3 bras, 5 pairs of underwear, sweats, sweatshirt, my laptop and charger, and my phone charger.

I took out my phone and tweeted "I've got no where to go but I guess anything better than my house"

I started walking Into the woods, and my phone vibrated. I looked at it and said:

Direct message-
"@themattespinosa: are you okay??? Were are you going?? What's happening???"

I freaked out, but I responded ASAP!!

"@maddspizza: not really, I'm in the woods, and my parents abuse me, tonight they had sex with me so I ran away"

"@themattespinosa: Honey, tell me were you are me and Taylor are coming to pick you up"

"@maddspizza: no, you don't have too. I'm fine"

"@themattespinosa: tell me were you are, now!"

"@maddspizza: I'm on the corner at swix lane"

"@themattespinosa: were on our way, stay safe hunny"