Drave x Antenna x Gayness smut

( holy crap wish me luck )
One night, the trio was out drinking and being RETARDED. They were beginning to be really flirtacious. Drave starts flirting with Antenna and Gayness. They giggled like to girly idiots. " i wanna take you guys to my room~" purred Drave. Antenna smirked and grabbed Gaynesses hand. Gayness was nervous because hes gay as hell and who knew he'd be the one getting fucked hard. They went to the room. Everyone stripped down. Things started to get hot. Antenna and Drave made out and groaned and maoned while Gayness sucked and stroked thier dicks. Gayness wagged his tail, he wanted to get fucked, and antenna wanted his dick sucked more. " Hold still Gayness~" Drave said as he entered him from behind. Gayness groaned in pleasure. Gayness also sucked Antennas dick harder making him groan and grabbing the back of his head to make him go faster. " ahhh....~" Antenna maoned. Drave went faster, and so did Gayness. All of them were close. " a-ah, im clo—-Ahhh~!!" Yelled Drave as he came in Gaynesses ass. Antenna maoned loudly and came soon after. The collasped on top of eachother. "I love you both~" said Drave and kissed both of them. " we love you too Daddy~" said Antenna and Gayness. Antenna was on Draves right while Gayness was on the left. They fell asleep while Drave held them.

( i hate myself tbh )