Chapter 11

I was worried for what would junya say " hey Guys come with us let's talk in private" after we went in to an empty practice room and sit down " we have a problem the reporters found out about your injury and they are digging deeper into the situation and no body of us told any one about and we don't know how they found out about it" I was shocked but I didn't know what to say "omg how is that possible me and shin haven't told anyone one what happened the only person that knows that is you guys and my family" shin please his hand around me trying to comfort me. "Try to relax kanade it will blow off eventually" I lean my head on shin shoulder " so what do we do now". " we don't know but for now how about we start practicing we have a live concert in one month are you up for it kanade" I looked a junya "it okay at least it might get this situation out of my mind" .
After we finished practicing we headed to the cafeteria to eat and rest for a while "hey Kanade can we talk in private for a minute". " ok shin" as we stand in the middle of the hallway " so what do you want to talk about shin" . "Kanade listen I know that you are worried about what happened today but please don't let it get you down. do you remember what happened to you last time after the stage accident you have you always been forcing yourself so please don't let it gets you down I know how you feel right now try not getting worked up about it I'm here for we all are so stop thinking about it okay for me and the others ." As shin hold my hands the whole time. " shin I-I was worried what may happens what you said to me now was the nicest thing ever thank you For staying by my side" as I hugged him and whispered to him "thank you shin and I love you" . " I love you too kanade"
as we break our hug we head to our friends.

~~~~time skip ~~~~

We finished and me and shin headed to my house . Few minutes later we stand inside my room i closed the door behind me and locked the door as I placed my arms around his shoulder I started to kiss him slowly until it started to become intimate .

(A/N: yaoi scene 🚨⚠️🔞)

He carried me and slowly moving my to my bed I felt like that I wanted him to be inside my as I started to moan from kissing him he lays my down on the bed and slowly take me shirt off and he took his shirt off as he placed his hand on my pants and slowly taking it off me . He started moving his hand down " shi—n" he placed his fingers inside my mouth not forcing me as I licked his fingers he slowly removes his fingers from my mouth and slowly placed his fingers inside my "sh——in ah——h" as he slowly started moving his fingers inside me as I started to moan little louder soon his fingers are touching my dick as he started to stroke me as I started to Moan louder "sh-in" he slowly started to remove is fingers out and started to kissing me " are you ready kanade" I nodded and he started thrusting inside me soon he was inside my he told me that he is going to start moving as I nodded "sh——in ah__h" as he started to pick up his speed As every time he thrusts in me made me feel good and made me moan louder "shi—n iam going to——-c__." "Me too kanade" as I felt like something was inside me .
Few minutes later I lay my head on his chest and placed my hand on his chest and he slowly touches my hand "shin thank you for today it really cheered me up and sorry for making you worry about me " you really don't need to thank me for anything and it's my job for me to get worried about you iam you're boyfriend after all ." Shin start to get up and slowly getting dressed. " do you really have to go" as he turned around to look at me " slowly leaning close to me and kiss me slowly and he break his kiss "sorry kanade but I have to go home I will see you tomorrow" I slowly take my clothes off the ground and place them inside basket and clean up my bed and headed to take a shower then get dressed and headed to bed to sleep.

(The end of the yaoi scene ‼️‼️).

............................
(A/N) I hope you like this chapter if you like it.
plz leave comment and vote .
thank you .
your friend s.k........
.................................