Omegaverse AU (part 3)

A/N: Hey guys sorry for the delay but will try my best to upload much as I can so without any more delay I hope you enjoy this chapter.

............................................

shin P.O.V

~~~~~~~Time jump 5 months ~~~~~~~~

I was off doing some shooting I didn't want to leave Kanade alone especially that he is due any day now as we took a five minutes break I get a call from Kanade. "hey Kanade whats is wrong " as he was breathing heavily "I'm having contractions I think it time please come now I need to go to hospital now ". " okay will be there in 5 minutes " I quickly grabbed my things I apologized to the craw and left I quickly got to our apartment and quickly head to help Kanade . "Kanade where are you " I'm at the bedroom " I grabbed the bags and help Kanade to get to the car.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

after a long few hours, our baby was born on October 6th Riku Oikawa to the world it was such a wonderful moment. a few hours later our friends and family came to visit us.

Kanade P.O.V.

Few weeks, later shin was only able to get a week off from his shooting, he had to get back to work to finish his shooting so he can be able to take a break from work. I was taking care of Riku as I put him to sleep I get a phone call from shin to check out on us.
We talked and laughed a bit I he told me that he going to call me back once he finished.

~~~~~time skip few months later ~~~~~

Riku has just turned 3 months old and shin was able to finish this tv show that he was cast to with that shin was able to have more time with this baby boy and his family this want really smooth. Our family and friends kept visiting us whenever they got time to. Shin and I decided that it should be the time to go with our plan for our wedding that we have been on hold ever since we had our baby we started to look over what we wanted to make and make some few adjustments on our original version of the wedding plans.

A few weeks later we decided to go to look for wedding rings and move from there after we were done looking at the rings we pick one of the designs that we like and got them the rings were needed to get some adjustments so to be more suited to our liking.

~~~~~ time skip ~~~~~

A few weeks later we were done deciding the look for the wedding and the place that will be in the last thing that will need to do is to pick a date. and to go shopping for outfits for the wedding both of us didn't want the other one to see what we have picked for our wedding so both of us decided that we go with few of our friends so they can be a support and also so we didn't know what the other does in case that we don't see one another . and as for the wedding date we decided it will be on March 14th will be our wedding .

............................
(A/N) I hope you like this chapter if you like it.
plz, leave comment and vote.
thank you.
your friend s.k........
..............................