Chapter 3// The Stars

Once we got to Tommy, we got 3 rooms: Val and Grace, Tori and Lily, Anthony and me. They said I needed to share a room with him because he was my problem. We got up to our room and realized there was only one bed.
  "Don't touch me while we sleep or you're gonna sleep on the floor." I say coldly.
   I go to the bathroom to shower and start my routine. It was 3:30, so by 7 I should be ready.
   I plug my phone into the charger, and played Calum Scott's album. My singing echoed the bathroom while I finished what I was doing.
   The door opens and I looked towards it, pulling up my towel.
   "You sound great, but I have to pee." He says sweetly.
   I look back at the mirror and continued doing my makeup.
  "You can wait another hour."
   Anthony rolls his eyes and walks in. He starts undoing his belt to use the bathroom.
  "Dude, you're gross!
   I scream getting up walking away slamming the door. I went to my bag and grabbed my clothes for tonight. Dark wash high waisted jeans, black converse, and a red flannel with a white tank top under. I stood up and went to turn away when two arms wrapped around my waist.
   "Get off of me Anthony." I said trying to get out of his grip.
   "You're gorgeous. Did you know that?"
   "I did. Now get off of me."
    He unwrapped his arms and I ran to the bathroom with my clothes. I quickly locked the door and started to hyperventilate.
   "Bella, it's okay. Just relax." I thought to myself.
   I sat back down, skipped the song and continued getting ready.
————————————————————————
   It was now seven o'clock. I went to the other girls room and grabbed them. I wanted to tell them about what happened with Anthony. My mouth just couldn't form the words.
   "Bella, hey girl! You look good." Grace said while taking a picture of me.
    "Stop Grace! Before someone sees your phone and ask what it is." Lily said.
   We walked down to the lobby to see Soda and two other boys.
   "Hi beauty."  he said giving me a hug.
  I looked at the two boys. One had green and gray eyes with died blonde hair. He looked similar to Soda, but not identical. His shoulders were built but he seemed reserved.
  The other had one had greased back hair with brown eyes. His nose was messed up a little like someone punched it. He had muscles and a tattoo that I was unable to identify. He looked very wild and handy. 
   "Hi Pepsi-Cola, who are these guys?"
   "Well sweet thing. My name is Steve Randle and him right there is Sodas kid brother, Ponyboy Curtis." He said with a holler at the end.
  "Im Bella. These girls are Lily, Tori, Grace and Valentina. He is Anthony."
   Pony walked up to Tori and started chatting with her. Steve was acting crazy with the rest of them. I looked down and laughed when I felt someone grab my hand.
   "Anthony let go."
   "I didn't know my name changed." I looked up to find a smirking Soda. I squeezed his hand and smiled.
  "Let's go meet the other two."
   He dragged me along for a ten minute walk, poking at my side occasionally.
   We arrived at an old house. It was small and cozy.
  "Darrel i'm home!"
   "Soda, where were you? Who are they?"
     After a while, Two-Bit came over. We all interacted and I really liked them.
  "Bella, can you come outside with me?" Pony asked.
  "Sure, i'll be right back Pepsi." I said getting of the couch and walking outside.
  "What's up Pone?"
   "I wanted to show you this." I looked up into the sky. A sunset.
  "You know what's even better than this?"
   "What Belle?"
   "The stars."
   "Bella, you remind me a lot of my good pal Dallas. He got shot after robbing a bank. The story why he did that is for another day. You are tough, but on the inside soft. I can see right through you."
  I looked down playing with my nails.
  "Dal was the toughest person in the world. He went through a lot in New York, and when he came here it became worse. The only person that Dally would let talk back to him was Johnny. He died too. Poor kid was abused his whole life." He sighed and looked at me.
   "They both sound like great kids. Thank God I won't ever be able to meet Dally, I mean it sucks he died, but I would have fell in love with him."  I look Pony in the eyes and smile.
   "Are you afraid of love Bell?"
   I look in the window to see Soda crying of laughter. I look back at Pony and said..
  "Not afraid, nervous. I've been hurt too many times. But I know this time it's going to be good."
   He looked at me confused, but then I pointed at Soda and it all made sense to him.
  "He likes you. He wouldn't have brought you over to meet all of us on the exact day he met you."
   I rest my head on his shoulder.
  "You know Pony. I feel we're going to be really close."
  I look up at the sky that has now turned into stars. My eyes fall closed and I slowly drifted into a sleep.
  The last thing I remember was two shooting stars. It was good to see you too, Johnny and Dally.