Bio

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 16

Personality: Impatient, impulsive, prideful, some times arrogant.

Likes: Fighting, training, eating, sleeping.

Dislikes: Annoying people, those who harm others.

Parents: Unknown

Transformations: Ozzaru, Super saiyan, super saiyan 2, super saiyan 3.

Appearance:

Techniques And Abilities:

Red solar flare: Like the solar flare but instead of temporary blinding the enemy it paralyzes them for 10seconds.

Arrow Of Apollo: A golden ki bow that when fired and hit the target it stuns them and stops them from using ki or any other energy.

Instant transmission: A technique taught by Goku which allows you to travel where ever you please.

Fire Fist: You focus all of your energy and strength into your fist and punch the opponent with everything you have.

The Third Eye: This allows you to look through illusions and other things such as shape shifters, etc.

Warrior Heart: In a long battle you will gradually begin to adjust to your opponent fighting style and attacks and even copy it. This also allows you to start healing but not as good as Buu.

Kamehameha: The signature technique taught you by Goku. The Kamehameha will vaporize the target.

Energy blade: A 23 inch blade made out of energy that can cut through virtually anything.

Time Body: You are able to create a whole different dimension where all attacks will simply pass through you. To attack you would have to exist the dimension.

Barrier of Light: A white halo that acts like a barrier

Wall of light: A giant bird like creature made out of energy that eliminates anything it touches.

Swords Of Judgement: Red swords that is thrown at multiple targets, whenever it touches its target it will explode sending pain through their body, but if it touches the ground it will explode.

Lightning Of Absolution: A (F/C) lightning that is shot through the wall of light.

Kaiai: The user can affect the wind current to push the opponent back to gain some distant.

Dragon Fist: A giant golden ki dragon that wraps around your target and destroy people stronger than the user.

Energy Gun: The user is able to shoot as much ki blasts as they want by forming a gun shape hand with the thumbs up, index finger, and middle finger.

Lightning Chains: Multiple chains made out of lightning that will hold the target and shock them up to 1b volts.

Solar Flash: A giant yellow and orange blast that is hot as the sun but does radiate heat like the sun.

Energy shield: You are able to set a shield for yourself and others.

Special Beam Cannon: A ray of energy followed by spirals. If the user charges it long enough it is able to do sever damage to the target and is mainly used to kill.

(more will be added in the future)

Weapon: Power-pole. A red poll that extend as much as you want and is pretty much unbreakable.

A/N: This will be A Rias X Male Reader X Towa story. I also didn't add ssjg, ssj4 because it will come later in the story. Hope you enjoy~