~Welcome to our wonderland~

The lantern lit the darkness that surrounded me. The trees and leaves danced in the wind as I wrapped my cloke closer to my body, it was chilly tonight. My e/C glanced around, looking for any signs that were familiar.

"Why did I have to get lost?....." My voice was a whine, it was my little sisters birthday and I was heading to the house to give her her gift, but wondered to deep.

I frantically looked around as noises were heard throughout the thick forest. It was getting colder as the minutes pass. Every breathe that came from my lips turned into mist. "I just wanna go hooooommmme" I whined again stopping for a moment from exhaustion.

Crunching had caught my attention, causing me to turn around and lift the lantern, I froze to the spot I was at. It was huge. It had black fur, it was wide as if it has been eating good lately. It stood about three feet taller than me, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a lil scared....okay, a lot scared. Who Wouldn't be. This beast could kill me. Fuck.

I quickly jumped back as the creature swung it's claws out dropping the lantern in the process. It missed by barely an inch. That was enugh for me. I turned and booked it. My feet lifting and moving foward. Away from the thing. I was already exhausted but I was awake now, blood pumping through my vains. I ran as fast as I could but I t was no match for the beast speed. It caught up in no time, swinging it's claws until it caught my leg. I felt the pain as I tumbled down a hill. Branches and twigs scratching at my cloke and exposed skin. It felt like forever until I finally stopped. My body had gone completely numb but I felt the cold snow under my body, it melting slowly soaking into my clothes. My eyes traveled until they landed on the silhouette of the creature weakly. I blinked and it was gone. Replaced by a smaller, human shaped silhouette. It began to get colder, not by minutes but seconds now. It said something, but it was muffled so I couldn't make out the words. I blinked again and there was another silhouette. This one a little taller and looked like it had some kind of horns coming from its had.
"Welcome to our wonderland." A deep voice spoke. At least I thought I heard. I laid there for god knows how long until finally I forced myself up. My body was burning from the freezing temperature. I was ready to just give in but my little sister meant more to me than just letting myself die.

My feet dragged against the ground as I made my way through the woods, trying to find a place to rest for the rest of the night. C/e eyes have long adjusted to the dark night, the moon illuminated the white snow. And a few moments later I found myself starring at what looked like an abandoned cabin. It was dark inside and look like it was ready to fall any moment.

Making my way inside I was surrounded by creepy sounds and noises, but at this point, I didn't care. I collapsed on a dusty couch and was consumed but dark slumber.

I promise, they won't all be short like this, I'm just trying to get my brain moving and getting ideas, forgive me if the way you meet them kinda suck ;-;