Home

I was purged with dreams of the beast that attacked me. It's claws scratching at my throat and body, until finally I awake with a jolt. Breathing heavily my eyes doltes around, it was still dark outside, so it must have been very earily in the morning. Or its only been five minutes.

I heard creeking from outside, quickly sitting up as the wooden door groaned on its hangs, being pushed open. Light floated the room causing me to squint my eyes for a moment before adjusting. It was a lantern....being held.....by....a monster. He wore a pointy red hat, a cloke with trousers and a white shirt, that wasn't what caught me off gaurd, it was the branches that grew from his head and his eyes......his eyes were...memorizing....Baby blue, yellow and red. So bright they stood out and they were gorgeous....but that wasn't enough to keep the fear from entering my brain as he spotted me.

He began to move closet but I quickly stood, grabbing a piece of wood from next to the fireplace and throwing it at him, he lifted his arm to block it as I made a pass at his side, pushing him out of the way as I ran out the door. He grunted as he fell onto the ground and tried grabbing my ankle but missed thankfully. I ran through the woods, going the way I sensed was righg. I hoped was right. I ran for so long that I stopped only when I fell.

I stayed like that for a moment, so much for being dry again. I sighed and pushed myself up, holding my cloke closer to me even though it would do no good to me now. I walked for what I believe was 30 minutes before stumbling into an opening, houses lined a small street that lead into a small town. I smiled softly to myself and jogged over to a white wooden house.

I knocked a few times before finally it opened to reveal a very sleepy girl. "Who is i- SISSY!!!!" The small child went from just waking up to having 10 gallons of sugar.

Giggling and smile a leaned down and picked up the small girl. "Ohhhh. You're getting so big! My goodness stop growing up! I feel like an old lady!" The little girl smiled brightly and hugged me, "maybe you are old sissy." I snorted and hugged her back before I heard a woman yawn and look at us from the doorway.

"Oh my! Y/n!!! What happened to you dear?!" My mother's expression was one of worry and concern. I smiled shyly and rubbed my head as I placed my little sister down. "It was a long night....."

She motioned me in as she grabbed the candle from my sister and shut the door, leading us to the kitchen. "Y/n what happened? You look like you were attacked." I shrugged my cloke off as my mother placed the candle down after lighting a few more and grabbing my coat from me.

"Well.....I kinda was.....some kinda bear or something attacked me." I shrugged as if it wasn't that big of a deal. My teal dress reached just pass my knees but was clearly soaked and dirty with mud.

"Y/n you must be careful. I DON'T Want you Taking The woods anymore." I groaned in annoyance. "But mother, that is the fastest way here from my home." Mom just sighed and placed her hands on her hips. "I do not care. When you go back hope please don't take the woods....they are dangerous..." there's was no arguing with her.

I sighed and sat down on a stool. "Uh, uh, uh. Go wash up." I groaned again, "But mom I just got here." "You need to wash up anyways, go, there are some of your clothes in your old room." I stood and smiled, "Thank mom."

She smiled and kissed my forehead before I made my way up stairs. I took the shower, the water felt ammmmaaaaazzziiiing, before I got out a wrapped a towel around myself, I don't really have a model body but I'm not just average either. Making my way in my room I looked through my draws but for some reasons the hair on my body began to stand on wnd. As if a pair of eyes were watching. I made my way over to my open window and look out at the woods line. Nothing was there. I pushed my lips out slightly annoyed before closing the window and shutting the curtains
Finally changing into a purple nightgown since I wasn't planning on leaving for the rest of the day and night.

I made my way down stairs and into the kitchen, where my mother was making breakfast. I missed times like this but now I lived on my own, only visiting them when I had the time.

Sitting at a stool I felt my little sister hugged my waist. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. "Guess who's birthdays tomorrow!!" She grinned widely as I pretended to think, "hmmmm......steves?" She shook her head. "Hmm.....Derick?..." she shook her head and pouted. I grinned and assulted her with tickles, "it's you!"

She went into a laughing fit as she tried to make me stop. We all at breakfast and than sarah, my lil sister went to school. I helped mother around the house and talked of me finding someone, most of my friend were married off and she wondered if I found anyone. She really wanted grandkids.

I smiled nervously, "I don't know mum. You know I'm not good with that lovey dovey stuff....plus, most guys think I'm a bitch just because I have a mean looking face....." she laughed and patted my head, "you have a gorgeous mean face. I'm sure if men got to know you they'd love you."

I made a "pfft" sound before taking a sip of wine. "Maybe one day. Maybe never." I shrugged and she smiled sadly.

The day was relaxing as she went to work and it was just me for a few hours. I just kinda sat around. Cleaned a lil, looked at pictures. Sarah always went to mothers work after school so they always got home late, I never understood why they did that, but they do. I yawned and was about to get ready for bed before I heard a misplaced creek, as if someone else was in the house, but, it was just me. The candles around the house only lit a little bit, not the whole room, so I picked one up and held it to me.

It was earily quite a D it didn't seem right. "Hello?....mum...?.....sarah?...are you guys home?...." I walked out of the living room and to the kitchen, grabbing a knife. Another creek from upstairs.

I made my way to my room after check the others, this was the last one, a very dim light peeked from the door before it floated the hall once it was open.

He stood there, again. Just like at the other cabin, only he was by my open window. His eyes moved to look at me. I gripped the knife to hide my fear. "who are you? Why are you here?....I didn't take anything from you....I just needed rest...."

He was silent for a moment before he spoke, "you aren't supposed to be alive." My heart beat faster, that's not something you wanna hear everyday.

"You weren't supposed to see me." He took a step forward, I took one back.

What is he gonna do?...