Chapter 20

Niall's POV

That bitch shot me in my fucking head.I screamed as the blood dripped down from my aching head.

She came up to me and put a wash rag on my head to wipe off the blood.I felt a connection that I never felt before with a woman.

Her purple hair,her emerald eyes,everything was perfect about her. She kissed my head and put a pillow under it.

After all the things I done to her she was so kind to me after should I hurt her any more?I'm questioning myself.

I was still going to torture her.My head stopped bleeding.I got up and gave her a piece of my mind.

She was knocked out.I pulled her hair towards my basement.I walked down the stairs and locked her in the basement.

I went to the bar to work as bar tender.All day was perfect besides Jenny trying to get out.I Banged the door as hard as I could until she stopped.

I was in complete silence."Finally!"I yelled in relief.She'll be more kind if I torture her more.

I feel free!I might actually let Jenny go.No no no no I won't. I will keep on with this.

She was too silent I must do something!I went inside the basement to see her chanting this:I'm so ready for everything coming my way it's ok

I was so confused,she plans the things I do to her.She's a huge bitch.I stalked her a bit more.She put her pistol down and changed into a beast.I gasped then she can running to me.I ran faster and faster but then she caught me.She snarled and growled at me I was a goner.I got her pistol and shot her.She had no effect on the bullet.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for the support I wish you all a great summer bye.