Alycia • Camila

" Does this look cute, Alycia? Please tell me it does!," Camila whines as she steps out of the changing room, a soft black dress tightening around her framed curves.

I sigh as I look her step out for the hundredth time. " That dress looks good for a girl with big breasts, you know. It just looks plain on you. "

She widens her mouth, " Does it really? Oh my god, Alycia! I've already worn every single dress on this store and I've liked none of them! What am I going to do now?!"

It's true, she has tried every single dress there's in the racks of this store and none of them have grabbed her liking. It's like the world doesn't wanna cooperate with her. And with me either, because I'm already losing my patience.

" Camila, stop," I say as I stood up from the bench I've been sitting for the last hours

" Camila, stop," I say as I stood up from the bench I've been sitting for the last hours. " The dress looks fine, okay? It's perfect. All of the other dresses you have tried, they've also looked beautiful on you. I'm just so tired of giving you my opinion on them when I know you're not going to take my word into consideration. You just whine, throw the dress into the void, and whine again. "

" Alycia, tomorrow is the winter formal! I have to look good, okay!" she protests again.

" It looks fine! "

" No, it doesn't! "

" Okay, that's it," I throw my hands up in the air, already tired of her repetitive whining. " That's the dress you're going to wear, like it or not," I grab her by the arm, and pull her inside the dressing room, " You got two minutes. "

" Alycia!," she complains and I slam the door close.

" Quiet, Camila. "

" You're so annoying! "

" So are you, cutie," I reply back, as I see the same store clerk coming towards my way, probably to ask me the same question she has asked for the last four hours I've been waiting here for the indecisive Camila.

" Is she done?," she pries into with a warm smile and I nod.

" Oh yeah, she's done this time, for sure. She's just very picky and ANNOYING," I made sure to say the last word a little bit louder so Camila could hear me.

" I'm not, you cheeseball!" she shouts from inside the room, and the clerk gave me a toothless smile.

" You guys are such a wonderful couple. I wish I had your patience, sweetheart. "

" Oh no no no" I quickly shook my head. " We're not dating," I laugh. " She's actually my friend. "

The woman smile vanishes, and her cheeks flush bright red with embarrassment. " Oh my god, really? I thought you guys were! Oh I'm so sorry!," she apologizes and I shake my head with a giggle.

" Don't worry, really. We get that quite often, it's hilarious. "

Camila pops her head from the door, " Very often."