Revelations

Hermione' POV

I ran towards him and gave him a quick hug.
Realising that the entire family is watching us I quickly introduced Draco as my best friend to the rest of the family.

During the breakfast the girls would literally gawk and flirt with him while he paid no attention to them and talked to me.

Suddenly Aunt Iris tells us about the ball tonight,which was,well quite unplanned. She even invited Draco which gave the whole idea for organising a ball.
When we were going back to my room Sasha said,
"Hermione please wear some decent clothes tonight. We don't want you wearing those ratted clothes of yours"

This angered Draco and he immediately said "well she is wearing one of the most expensive dress of HGM fashion line, but oh how would you know? You can't even afford to watch those clothes" keeping a firm grip on my waist.

"Haah! Hermione and HGM? It's like two corners of the world"

"Well Sasha if you would've been smart enough to put- I am extremely rich and also a fashion designer, I believe you should have known who the HGM belongs to" I smirked and left the cousins shell shocked.

No POV

"SHE CANT BE THE OWNER OF HGM!? CAN SHE????"

" Well.....HG does stand for Hermione Granger......but M??" Said Ana

"I think we will find out more about it during tonight's event" said Regine
"Let's keep our fingers cross and pray to the lord that she doesn't own HGM. She can't be this bloody successful. No way." Said Sasha

Hermione's POV
6:30 pm

I got dressed in a beautiful black gown with diamond studs all over the sides and beautiful silver stilettos. The dress hugged me at the right places showing off my curves. I put on a little makeup and did a smokey eye which made my chocolate brown eyes look even more beautiful.
Draco on the other hand had put on his black tuxedo with a silver and green tie (slytherin through and through)

"....Hermione you know we don't need to go....we can stay here and have loads of fun...." Draco whispered huskily in my ear.
I turned to him and gave him a quick peck and promised him a good time after the party *wink* *wink*

As soon as we entered the hall,all eyes were on us.
Since the hotel guests were also invited the hall seemed pretty packed.
We walked to our family and greeted my mom and dad,ignoring the rest of the crew.

"Hermione darling you look amazing! You too Mr. Malfoy...btw I'm Regine Granger " said Regine

That was smooth I thought to myself. However Draco simply shakes her hand and told her that he and me are going to get some drinks and held out his hand for me. Without further thinking I caved in and walked away from my family to the drinks counter.
We chatted for a while after which Draco asked me for the dance.

We went on the dance floor. Keeping my hands around his neck and his in my waist we moved ourselves slowly on the now playing romantic song.
Suddenly I realised how everyone had stopped dancing and were watching over us.
"...babes they are watching us"
"Look at me 'mione and forget about everyone else"
We danced for another 10 minutes after which I seemed tired and so we decided to go and sit.
However as I was leaving I saw Draco stop in his tracks.
I turned around and asked him what happened. Out of nowhere he shout my name,
"Hermioneeee!"
This turned everyone's attention towards us. My heart was about to explode when he suddenly quickened his steps towards me and held my face between his hands and gave me a passionate kiss. I returned the kiss just as passionately,quickly melting into the moment!

It was one of my cousin's scream that broke us from our kiss.
And that was the moment I chose to reveal my true identity

"Oh dear cousins don't get too worked up. Apart from a best friend, I'm also kissing my husband"

"YOU MARRIED DRACO MALFOY? WHEN DID YOU TWO GET MARRIED? WHY WERENT WE INVITED?"

"Dearest Aunty chill!! I and Draco used to go to the same school and started dating in our 8th year. After 7 years of dating he proposed me and the very next year we got married. We only invited our close friends and family and that is why you weren't invited. Because you and your entire family never treated me in the right way and this is how I should treat you now" I ranted
"Oh and by the way if you still haven't guessed it, I own the HGM fashion line which stands for 'Hermione Granger Malfoy' and also I am pregnant with Draco's child"

This shocked everyone including my dearest husband!
"Hermione really??" Asked Draco
I simply nodded not knowing what to expect.
He ran towards me and hugged me tightly.
"I love you Mrs Malfoy....!" He said
I love you too lover dearest❤️

The End//