Chapter 1 - Invitation

It was a chilly winter's day in Troll Village. 18 Year Old Princess Poppy was walking all over the village delivering invitations to all her friends for a party that she was throwing. She gave invites to all her friends. Biggie, DJ, The Twins, Cooper, Creek and Guy Diamond. Except 1 friend. Well, that friend didn't consider her his friend, but Poppy saw everyone as her friend. This friend was Branch. Branch lived outside the village in a bunker. Poppy walked up to it and knocked on a rock which Branch heard. He opened up the mat that said "Go away" and saw the pink troll standing there with a smile on her face. "What do you want Poppy?" He asked in an angry voice. "Good evening Branch! I'm having a party tomorrow and as Princess, I decree that you must come for it!" Poppy said. "You're not queen yet so you cant decree things." Branch replied. "Uh, pretty sure I just did." Poppy said back. "Please Branch. All I want from you is to come for 1 of my parties. That's it! Please?" Poppy said with puppy eyes. "NO!" Branch said before shutting the door... or mat and leaving Poppy outside. She just sighed. "Fine! I'll stay here until you accept my invite!" Poppy yelled to the ground. She waited... And waited... And waited.... until it started snowing. She had a jacket on so she didn't worry much about the weather. Eventually, it got so cold. She started shivering. She was covered in snow. She was a troll popsicle. Or Poppycle... Ok that joke sucks... sorry. Anyways, it got dark and a blizzard hit. A jacket isn't going to keep her warm. She needed to get warm some how and fast. Troll Village was oh so for away. Her only choice was Branch. She started knocking on that rock. "Branch! Branch! Please let me in! Branch! Please! Please Branch!" She plead. But she got no response. She started crying in fear. She eventually passed out from the cold. Branch had heard her cries and decided to just go up and see what she wanted. But to his horror, when he came up, he saw Poppy, covered in snow, laying on the ground. "Oh no! Poppy!"