1. Cheating.

You are on your way to visit your boyfriend, Jungkook from BTS, backstage after his concert. Your relationship has gotten pretty serious, especially since you have been dating for a year and a half. It is the last concert of their wings tour and it just happens to be in Korea.

You quickly pass through security, eager to see Jungkook, and start walking towards the dressing rooms. You notice a group of three off to your left and realize one of them is Jungkook. As you get closer, you can’t help but notice a girl has her arms around him and his are around her. After a moment, you see their lips pressed together and the other girl taking a picture.

Your mouth drops open and your eyes fill with tears. How could he do this after all the time you had spent together. “How could you!?” You scream as you see him look up to you and his face falls. You turn around and start running away.

You hear loud footsteps behind you. “(Y/n)! Wait, please! It’s not what it looks like!” He yells.

“I know what I saw and there’s no way you can justify kissing another girl! Don’t you dare follow me.” You shout behind you. You make your way home and bury your face in your pillow, letting out long sobs, slowly crying yourself to sleep.

The next morning, you wake up and try to push the image of Jungkook kissing another girl out of your head while you get dressed. You decide it’s best for you to continue your daily routine, so you put on your coat and start walking down the street to your favorite Starbucks.

You push open the door, but the sight of Jungkook walking towards you carrying your favorite drink makes the tears start welling up in your eyes. You turn around and run out of the Starbucks with blurry, tear filled eyes, desperate to get as far away from Jungkook as possible.

You quickly make your way home. After shutting the door, you quickly slide down the back of the door and put your face in your hands and let out your tears. The door bell rings and you quickly calm yourself done and wipe your eyes. You open the door and find yourself staring face to face with Jungkook.

He hands you the coffee he had picked up for you earlier. You take it and try shutting the door, but Jungkook sticks his foot between the frame and the door so you can’t close it. “Please, just let me explain. Please, (y/n). I love you and I’d never cheat on you! You just need to give me a chance to explain.” He looks at you, his eyes coated with tears.

You sigh and open the door. “Fine. Only a few minutes.” He walks in and wipes his eyes.

“She was just a fan. I don’t even know her name. She had a backstage pass and had asked me a for a photo where I was kissing her on the cheek. I didn’t see much harm in that so I went to kiss her cheek so her friend could take a picture and she turned her head at the last second to kiss me. I swear I would never cheat on you. I love you more than anything and I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship. Please believe me. I promise I’m telling you the truth. Please take me back.” A tear rolls down his cheek and he holds out his arms for a hug.

You walk into his arms and wrap your arms around him. “I love you too, Kookie. I believe you.”

A huge smile forms on his face. “Well good. I don’t know what I would do without my favorite person in the whole world,” he says before placing a kiss on your forehead.

Hope you liked it. It's from Tumblr.
Credits go to : officerjungkookbts.