11. First Kiss.

You and Jungkook started dating recently but you both didn't kiss yet, today Jungkook was taking you out on a date. You both went to a mall then later on had lunch and were going to park for a walk. The car stopped when you guys reached the park he opened the door for you. You guys held each other's hand then you saw a cotton candy stall, you excitedly started jumping up and down and Jungkook laughed at your cuteness you both headed to the stall and bought two cotton candies. Jungkook made a mustache and stuck it on his face to make you laugh, you laughed and took out your phone and clicked a picture of him he told you to delete it and you said no and ran away he ran after you and after a few moments he caught your waist and whispered in your ear "Caught you." He turned you around and told you to  delete it again but still you refused and started walking backwards until your back hit a tree. Jungkook slowly walked towards you. You two were so close, and you were gazing in his dark eyes he caressed your cheek and you two were so close then he leaned in slowly and your lips touched sparks flew everywhere and you melted in the kiss and kissed him back. The kiss was very sweet. You both loved it.

Hope you liked it. Sorry for a short one I wrote this one when I was bored in school.🌸
Zarayx♡