52. Popular Guy.

I just entered high school and my eyes searched for that one guy that makes my heart beat faster. He was the popular guy of our school his name was Jeon Jungkook.

I had fell for him, I fell for his beautiful laugh, his cute bunny smile, whenever I looked him it made my heart go boom boom I wish I could talk to him.

I was nerd girl of this school I had only one best friend she knew about my huge crush on him and encouraged me to confess to him but I couldn't.

I knew that he will never like me plus I am not that beautiful... all the girls were behind him all the time trying to get his attention he might have an girlfriend I might embarrass myself by confessing.

The bell rang I went towards the classroom sat down and waited for him to arrive we had 3 same classes together I noticed Y/B/N wasn't here.

I opened my book and I saw someone entering I looked towards the door and saw him he was staring at me I WAS SCREAMING FROM INSIDE JEON JUNGKOOK WAS STARING AT ME!! OMG HE IS COMING TOWARDS ME!! WAIT no he isn't.

He went past me and I turned around and saw Jiyoo he must be staring at her I guess, she was the popular girl of our school the look in her eyes told me that she liked him.

I was hurt I guess I had to silently love him forever "Hey Y/N." Y/B/N said "Hi." "You look sad what happened?" I looked towards Jungkook and Jiyoo she followed my gaze and sighed.

"Leave them girl you know prom is coming soon." "I am not going to come." "Of course you will." "No I will not Y/B/N no one will ask me to the prom." "I don't know Y/N you will have to come." I sighed and nodded my head because I knew she wasn't going to give up.

For the whole day I felt sad because I knew I am not going to be anyone's date because I was an nerdy girl plus the one who I like will not ask me at all because look at me I am an potato.

He will ask Jiyoo I guess because they were together all the day maybe they are dating, I felt my heart break more Ugh I wish I was popular too.

He doesn't even notice me he doesn't even know I exist because he is always with his friends BTS and Jiyoo and her friends thanks God no one bullied me.

The day ended Y/B/N had an date to the prom I feel more depressed now but she still encouraged me and didn't leave my side all the day gosh I love her.

I reached home and went straight to the bed I took an shower ate and then lied on my bed and thought about the one and only boy who stole my heart Jeon Jungkook.

I wish he will notice my presence one day... deep down in my heart I knew this will never happen, but I was still hoping that he will.. I was getting sleepy while thinking about us and I drifted off to sleep.

If  she only knew that he looked at her everday.