Last Shot

Sanskar fumed on seeing his brother's condition.. He's totally broken.. He can't see his brother in this condition.. He was about to go to confront ragini but laksh stopped him by holding his hand..

He looked painfully at RagRat..

Lak : please bhai don't.. Atleast she's happy that she got her love.. Please don't spoil it.. It's my mistake to think that she'll be waiting for a childhood crush all these years.. Now she loves someone else and see how happy she is.. Let her be the same.. Even if she doesn't love me I loved her truly.. If you create any problem then it will affect her Marriage and I can't see her in pain.. I want my laadoo to be always happy.. Please bhai don't do anything..

San : but lucky how can I?

Lak : bhai promise on me.. You should not do anything...

Sanskar tried to protest but then seeing laksh condition he can't do anything..

San : k lucky. let's not be here anymore.. Come let's go..

Lak : no bhai I want to be here.. I want to see my laadoo till she gets married..

San : but y laksh? Y r u hurting yourself?

Lak : no bhai.. Till her marraige she's my laadoo only after that she's someone's wife and I don't want to see her ever then.. I want to cherish the last moments as much as I can.. So that I can live with her memories forever.. Please bhai.. Tomorrow is her marraige.. Until then let me stay here please..

Sanskar badly wants to protest but he can't say no to his brother in this condition when he was already this broken. So he agrees unwillingly..

At night :

Laksh was seen all the time around ragini saving the last moments of her memory on his mind.. He didn't find ratan after the dance.. And he was kinda relieved as he doesn't want him in his memories..

It's past night and everyone left to sleep.. Ragini is seen walking in corridor and she felt as if someone is following her and her heart started to race with an unknown pleasure .. But when she turned around she didn't find anyone..

 But when she turned around she didn't find anyone